Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never posted before but do you see her showing the materials for pawfect by Jake after Ali Express was mentioned..
I'm sure it is a coincidence
Is it just me or do they look like those rolls of plastic table cloths? Also having them black and white making them less recognizable that they arent actually used as banana-danas.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or do they look like those rolls of plastic table cloths? Also having them black and white making them less recognizable that they arent actually used as banana-danas.
Yeah something fishey that they are in black and white. What would the point of that be from a marketing/promo point of view. Surely you would want to show the upcoming colour schemes?

Reactions: 1
How many girls nights does she need 🙄
Terrie if your reading this (which i know you are) post a pic of your girls night so we know your not just playing dress up in front of a mirror so you can flog a dress that no one has any interest in
Sound

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Find it very interesting nikki has an owlet but clearly never said she'd lend it to Terri. Very wasteful to spend that kind of money on somethingnNikki the witch just has sitting ag home

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion: Terrie McEvoy #5 Nurse Terry can't work cos she's up the duff, still begging for free stuff, when will Jake sniff out that fake, maybe when she's back from date night!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion, gifts galore, another package at the door, date night 1,2,3 but will it be free???

Reactions: 13
Possible new title:

Nurse Terry jumped for the gender, made a begging list to prompt the senders. Jake will be a big bro, how long till he is given the heave ho?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.