Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I'm one of them for sure. Guess who! 😂😂
Anything nice said about people means you're them on this 😂😂 if you were you've done a tit job defending them and terrie as you've never commented on any of their posts before but have been on plenty other threads 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi croía Hun
My thoughts too! She’s turning out like the rest of them fame hungry and looking for the freebies it’s sad but how could she miss it growing up with that lot, Pippa will be next looking for the freebies

Reactions: 4
Anything nice said about people means you're them on this 😂😂 if you were you've done a tit job defending them and terrie as you've never commented on any of their posts before but have been on plenty other threads 😂
Oh hi granny Fitz 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Exactly my thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh and can someone tell nikki that the e scooter that she was showing jayden on last night has to be taxed, insured and used with a drivers licence or it cannot be used in a public place. And thats what the guards said on prime time the other night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and can someone tell nikki that the e scooter that she was showing jayden on last night has to be taxed, insured and used with a drivers licence or it cannot be used in a public place. And thats what the guards said on prime time the other night
Was that the video of the child with no helmet on and he was flying around. Some parents are born idiots.

Reactions: 8
Was that the video of the child with no helmet on and he was flying around. Some parents are born idiots.
The parents are being prosecuted so it can be reported. The parents can face a ban or penalty points. Imagine having the helmet on pippa going as slow as a snail and none on him.

Reactions: 1
duck me! Some simpleton sent Terror a message saying they can’t wait to see her Christmas Day when she gets out! Christmas has been and gone love and you sound like someone who would love to watch the paint in Nikki’s playroom dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t wish a bite like that on anyone but terror really brought it on herself. It’s not only illegal to stop on a motorway but highly dangerous. She could’ve gotten herself and the person driving ‘her car’ killed. She was a passenger and would’ve been able to call the council or dspca to get someone qualified to go collect the dog without endangering people’s lives pulling in on the countries busiest motorway. On top of that I can’t blame the dog for biting her either. Imagine his fright at being stuck on a motorway then some attention seeking lunatic chasing him with their smartphone extended! If it was a qualified person rescuing him they’d have been able to do so at a distance with the proper tools so the dog wouldn’t be allowed to bite.
But sure anything to be terry nightingale and patron saint of the ‘gram. I would think she’s miserable, but shes thoroughly enjoying the attention and not as miserable as if she would’ve been had she had to work in a hospital through Christmas.

Reactions: 19
duck me! Some simpleton sent Terror a message saying they can’t wait to see her Christmas Day when she gets out! Christmas has been and gone love and you sound like someone who would love to watch the paint in Nikki’s playroom dry!
You really do have to worry about these people.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.