Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the girl he is calling out on here? Because I want to say fair play to her 👏🏻👏🏻 I followed up sending him this!! They really have no idea what people have been through this year!! They should be ASHAMED of themselves and I hope the Fitzpatrick’s read this!!!
Had a look at his story ...he follows up again with 'your time will come' to the original woman that messaged. That to me is a threat ....post less on your public Instagram if you don't want to get called out on your behaviour, some advice for St. Terrie and Daveh for 2021

Reactions: 11
She is right though, like get over it. You had to spend afew days in hospital. You would think being a nurse and seeing so much suffering through the years she'd be less likely to carry on about missing Christmas day. The drama is ridiculous.
Loving all the posts saying how amazing she is and how people feel so sorry for her.
You make you're life public and you make money from posting about your life, take the praise but you also need to take criticism.

Reactions: 11
He reminds me of the Dad, every time they post up a clip with him in it he is so narky and aggressive I think. I know they do be winding him up but he seems like a total grump
Yes! I remember Nikki (I don’t follow her but went for a nose) posting a happy birthday montage for the dad and he was such a crank in all the clips!!! It was cringe watching it.

Reactions: 2
Ya Davah doesn't seem aggressive at all in his latest stories..not one bit🙄
Your day will come comment is about cocos law I'd say...he should really read that bill thoroughly #justsaying

Reactions: 10
Your day will come comment is about cocos law I'd say...he should really read that bill thoroughly #justsaying
For such a hard fella on insta he’s a pretty boy. He’d tit if someone pulled him in person

Reactions: 6
Highly unlikely any of them have the slightest comprehension of what the law is about

Reactions: 7
Has he taken it down? I can’t see anything. duck off David. He is the absolute pits. I’ll never forget his tribute post to his poor mam when she passed and then 1/4 of the way down the paragraph he starts mouthing off about trolls who were mean to his precious wife getting their comeuppance. He’s a degenerate. If you don’t want people commenting negatively on what you put out for the world to see then it’s a problem that’s very easily solved. As long as you and your wife parade yourselves so publicly, people are entitled to hold opinions. And shame on them all using cocos law for their own gain, trying to scare voices of reason into submission. “Your day will come”, my teeth are just CHATTERING with the fear Davihhh 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
Has he taken it down? I can’t see anything. duck off David. He is the absolute pits. I’ll never forget his tribute post to his poor mam when she passed and then 1/4 of the way down the paragraph he starts mouthing off about trolls who were mean to his precious wife getting their comeuppance. He’s a degenerate. If you don’t want people commenting negatively on what you put out for the world to see then it’s a problem that’s very easily solved. As long as you and your wife parade yourselves so publicly, people are entitled to hold opinions. And shame on them all using cocos law for their own gain, trying to scare voices of reason into submission. “Your day will come”, my teeth are just CHATTERING with the fear Davihhh 😂😂😂😂
Yep it is gone , Terrie must have had a word. Can't continuously share the #bekind shite when your husband comes on like an aggressive twit. Agree with every point you made above 👏👏👏

Reactions: 13
Tina the mum was nothing like the girls. She was quiet and hardworking and an absolute joy. The dad just HATES having the phone in His face. They're so bleeping hyper and screamy all the time I'd be pissed off too. To anyone outside of the family he's a sweetheart. The girls got bitten by the "fame" bug and it brought out a shockingly nasty grabby side to them. The parents weren't like that at all

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yep it is gone , Terrie must have had a word. Can't continuously share the #bekind shite when your husband comes on like an aggressive twit. Agree with every point you made above 👏👏👏
Ohh I don’t follow him. What did he post up?

Awww missed it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Tina the mum was nothing like the girls. She was quiet and hardworking and an absolute joy. The dad just HATES having the phone in His face. They're so bleeping hyper and screamy all the time I'd be pissed off too. To anyone outside of the family he's a sweetheart. The girls got bitten by the "fame" bug and it brought out a shockingly nasty grabby side to them. The parents weren't like that at all
Totally agree, definetly not right to comment about the Mum or Dad. The Dad isn't putting himself out there like the rest of them. I know my Dad would hate me shoving a phone in his face. But I'd have enough respect for him not to do it anyway.

Reactions: 14
Is the girl he is calling out on here? Because I want to say fair play to her 👏🏻👏🏻 I followed up sending him this!! They really have no idea what people have been through this year!! They should be ASHAMED of themselves and I hope the Fitzpatrick’s read this!!!
When was this, can’t see it on his stories tonight, must look again

He can delete all he wants there will always be a screen grab.
What they fail to realize it the law won’t protect them and won’t do what they need it. It won’t stop people calling them out, highlighting their lies. You can’t sue someone for the truth.

Reactions: 12
He can delete all he wants there will always be a screen grab.
What they fail to realize it the law won’t protect them and won’t do what they need it. It won’t stop people calling them out, highlighting their lies. You can’t sue someone for the truth.
This reeks of the black square all over again. Every influencer jumped on the bandwagon posting it all over insta but not the foggiest idea what it truly meant nor the interest to actually look into it and learn from it. Now the cocos law reshare. Not one of them actually know what it means and seem to think Cocos Law will stop people calling them out on their bullshit on the internet.

He’s a gobby knacker who wouldn’t beat eggs at the end of the day. So far from a real man 😂

• Haha
He’s a gobby knacker who wouldn’t beat eggs at the end of the day. So far from a real man 😂
He took it down and replaced it with "If you're partner is not an online troll they deserve a gift" and then a #ad for Nike. 🤣🤣
The girl that commented wasn't a troll she used her own personal account to call out his wife for being a drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.