Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well be restrictions now will mean no more flaunting out in restaurants and hotels between Christmas and New Years. Let us see how blander than bland can get.

Reactions: 8
They’ll just be like us mere mortals and if they go quiet on SM then we know they’re breaking the rules 😁

Reactions: 3
I always picture the influencer nights away with the hubbies as so bland.

The agony of getting the perfect shot of the outfit before dinner. Filming the tit out of dinner itself to prove you eat. Then passionately racing back to the room after dinner to throw up the “New Post!” hidden outfit pic. Begging for delicious engagement. Sitting there for the night then panned our watching the loveheart eyes and flames roll in, always keeping guard for jealous trolls. BEST night away. Wait 1-2 days for the “take me back” barrage of the outfit pics that didn’t make the initial cut.
So predictable, you have hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 4
I’m baffled by her. It’s people like her that are the reason cases are getting out of control. A total headfuck like....imagine patient X laying in hospital. Tests positive for covid even though they’d be shielding. It’s highly possible that this idiot would be carrying the virus all over wards 😡 would be a mission to do contact tracing with her too. How many different hotel pillows (with people drooling covid into) has she slept in the past few weeks? Disgrace of a woman and an insult to the nursing vocation.
Glad she got her few nights away while I’ve had my first night away this year cancelled cause of restrictions

• Sad
Glad she got her few nights away while I’ve had my first night away this year cancelled cause of restrictions
Yeah my first dinner out with my friends since august is cancelled on Xmas eve, I’ve been counting down to it the last two weeks but sure look it’s fine I’m not an influencer so it doesn’t matter 🤣 glad they all got their gifted stays anyways 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If any of them come on to say "we're all in this together" or "we got this" when new restrictions come in, I'll scream.

If any of them come on to say "we're all in this together" or "we got this" when new restrictions come in, I'll scream.
“If today has taught me anything....staaaaaay hoooome”- McEvoy, T. April 2020. Also “We got this 💪🏻

Reactions: 9
Sure she’s now hosting Christmas this year. Is she bleeping pulling everyone’s todgers after the announcement today?! Nice covid environment she will be providing along with her shite vegan dinner 🙈 thank duck I will be far from Ireland this year for Christmas...feeling hugely for the normal folk who will suffer but this idiot seriously needs pulled up and down the street and pelted with tomatoes. duck off and stay in your own house alone. The guidance is guidance. Doesn’t mean you HAVE to do what you’re allowed. Make a conscious effort to reduce contacts 🤯 what’s the deal with Christmas 2020 anyway?! It’s ONE day of the year. Come the 26th people will be wanting to get away from each other and back to work for a new year coming. I’m sorry but these huns are so simple and soft about one bloody day 🙄 suck. It. Up. Terror🤡

Sure she’s now hosting Christmas this year. Is she bleeping pulling everyone’s todgers after the announcement today?! Nice covid environment she will be providing along with her shite vegan dinner 🙈 thank duck I will be far from Ireland this year for Christmas...feeling hugely for the normal folk who will suffer but this idiot seriously needs pulled up and down the street and pelted with tomatoes. duck off and stay in your own house alone. The guidance is guidance. Doesn’t mean you HAVE to do what you’re allowed. Make a conscious effort to reduce contacts 🤯 what’s the deal with Christmas 2020 anyway?! It’s ONE day of the year. Come the 26th people will be wanting to get away from each other and back to work for a new year coming. I’m sorry but these huns are so simple and soft about one bloody day 🙄 suck. It. Up. Terror🤡
Sure she only went out and bought excess food warmers in Homestore to incubate Covid I presume. It is the Fitzpatrick family in their “tiny” bubble after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She cannot seriously consider herself a nurse with her behaviour in the last week even ! Honestly T don’t bother paying your reg fees next year 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Shes so dangerous...playing saint terrie the nurse one minute then literally breaking every rule and social distancing guideline and posting it all over the gram...shes a disgrace to nursing...i would hate to be her colleague or even worse...her patient 😩

Reactions: 11
Rescued a dog last night, posted about how frightened it was... but kept shoving phone camera in its face. That made me sad.

Reactions: 11
Regardless of posting about it, I thought rescuing the dog was a great thing. Lots of people would have driven on by. So glad those owners didnt have to deal with a missing pet over Christmas.

Reactions: 14
Rescued a dog last night, posted about how frightened it was... but kept shoving phone camera in its face. That made me sad.
She nearly ran over the dog....that’s funny when she doesn’t even drive 🤔

Reactions: 1
Regardless of posting about it, I thought rescuing the dog was a great thing. Lots of people would have driven on by. So glad those owners didnt have to deal with a missing pet over Christmas.
Oh no absolutely nothing wrong with that and agree many would have turned a blind eye. But surely if the poor thing was frightened, why keep taking pics etc? Glad the owners were found!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.