Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would just hope off back to Oz!!

Wonder what Saint Terror thinks of Nikki’s support of the anti-vaxers today?

Reactions: 3
The vegan daaaaaveh up in Kildare outlet, pretty sure that’s in a different county mate! No rules for these people at all 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The vegan daaaaaveh up in Kildare outlet, pretty sure that’s in a different county mate! No rules for these people at all 😡
What does he do for work? Assume that's why he was there at 8am when they don't open till 10. I'd hope so anyway!

And his post about needing a holiday when they're constantly away!!! Selfish twats

Reactions: 7
Jazus continuing on the ditzy look with that floggin tablecloth challenge 🙄

Reactions: 1
She actually no shame with the Nike swipe ups🤑
I was asking someone who works in this area recently how it works with influencers because I can't get over the amount of clothes Terri is constantly showing on her stories. I can't understand where she stores them all. But my friend said that influencers are sent these things to promote and then often they can just send them back 🤷‍♀️

I was asking someone who works in this area recently how it works with influencers because I can't get over the amount of clothes Terri is constantly showing on her stories. I can't understand where she stores them all. But my friend said that influencers are sent these things to promote and then often they can just send them back 🤷‍♀️
But have no problem encouraging their followers to constantly buy things

Reactions: 4
But have no problem encouraging their followers to constantly buy things
Basically 😂 I find myself still tempted a lot but I've learned my lesson (I once bought way too expensive skincare Niomi Smart was flogging and it was just fragranced overpriced tat). I actually tend to only use influencers now by knowing what I need and then waiting to buy until I know one of them at some point will have a discount code 😂

Would you be well getting dolled up to sit on the couch to watch shite on the telly? Honestly I can see now why they charge a fortune. The effort! Sky need to get a grip, the robbing bastards! They’re the most popular tv channel brand and they are using bloggers to promote shite like this. I just want to cancel my subscription when I see this crap.

Reactions: 8
Would you be well getting dolled up to sit on the couch to watch shite on the telly? Honestly I can see now why they charge a fortune. The effort! Sky need to get a grip, the robbing bastards! They’re the most popular tv channel brand and they are using bloggers to promote shite like this. I just want to cancel my subscription when I see this crap.
I cancelled my subscription with Sky. I rang months ago to see was there a discount for long term users or could I get an upgrade to the new box think it’s called Sky Cube or something like that. . Nope not a sausage. I even argued over the fact that instagrammers are getting it for free so why not reward long time users.
Would have to pay for new box and engineer to fit it .. so I cancelled ,well they soon changed their tune, I was offered basic package for €30 a month with free movies and sports for 6 months if I stayed with them and also I’d get the new box. I refused and said no thanks I’ll go elsewhere
And these beggy Mitchell’s getting it for free, boils my blood... sorry for the rant xx

• Angry
What the duck did she just do ! I watched it with no sound , getting dressed up to sit on the couch , the smiling , the lifting up shoulders thing eating the popcorn 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had never heard of the term 'second hand embarassment' until I had started reading here and I think I just experienced it for the first time watching Terrie's reel!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Howling thinking of the script Sky is sending all these insta-cons....’dress your best like spinderalla to con the public Terror’.

Reactions: 6
I was sad about not being able to get sky in our new house because I do love it but now not so much!

She'll never be an actress anyway with terrible acting in her reels. They're so cringey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s an idiot. She is in her 30’s & is a nurse but she is sitting around sticking her tongue out like a naughty toddler in an attempt to be a ‘mad bastard’.

• Haha
Lifestyle sports another shop I won’t be shopping in now every idiot influencer working with them now !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.