Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylou40

Or that crowd that did Erin Mcgregors Egan interiors she won’t have to pay for a fucking thing everything from the kitchen sink will be gifted 🙈
Think that’s them, they did tipsy pipsys aswell! I’m sure her pal so sue can recommend where to get the best freebies , she got enough for her and her mothers house🙄

Reactions: 1

not_influenced

VIP Member
Oh don’t get me wrong, I do understand why businesses do it but it’s just infuriating to see a nobody like the handbag get a freebie when his own page doesn’t even get 100 likes. Terrie herself is absolutely faking an influencer career at this point. It was highlighted in one of her earlier threads how she’s literally buying followers and likes left and right. The minute it was mentioned and screenshotted on her she changed her settings. My original post was just more ranting to be honest 😅.
Oh totally, it's an interesting view and watch though. A UK girl Louisa on Tiktok does all Instagram insights, it's interesting to read and see!

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Surely she also has a personal Instagram account, no? This one is purely a "business" account..

Think that’s them, they did tipsy pipsys aswell! I’m sure her pal so sue can recommend where to get the best freebies , she got enough for her and her mothers house🙄
Mother is always doing up the house and away again on holiday Jesus it’s well for them. Currently saving to go on my one holiday a year 🙈

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Look at the things people are saying on boards. Would ya be bothered. Council were buying some of them apparently and housing travellers and your paying over 750k for a house 🙈 no playground or beach near for the child either and we know Terry loves an outdoor lifestyle so not sure why she brought. I was always under the assumption she would go back to Oz eventually
doesn't the council get to buy some new builds correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something about there has to some many for social housing?

Does anyone here have the inside goss between them and the Fitzpatrick’s?
Also that jeep in her latest reel looks like a Defender or Merc, 120k for a high spec model 🤯 Sue must be paying her well!

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
We should definitely start tracking her nights away. We have been doing it on the twins and me thread and it’s crazy to see it all down in writing. I’d say Terrie would give Julie a run for her money.
I agree and that way there’s no denying it.