Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Not one like or comment from any of his family on the house, they must have fell out with David too… wonder were they even invited to the 21st ? 🤔
Nikki prob wouldn’t allow it! SHE did organise it all. He wished the sister a happy birthday and she didn’t reshare it like she did the others

Reactions: 1

Nopatience

VIP Member
Just seen a Tik toc of hers and she is advertising so Sue cosmetics and she must get paid based on how many times she mentions So Sue cosmetics, she is keeping it natural apparently but yet is caked in it.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Ha she ever had one? Unless you count being Nikki’s lackey in which case her co-worker is Nikki! She’s never had a job
She worked in retail, for several months if I remember correctly 😀 then they said she moved onto a warehouse of some sorts, where she got 18 euro an hour 🤭 the warehouse part is hearsay 😀

Peaches29

She took down that story and put it back up with a heart cos she put someone’s face in it??? Did she ask the waiter if she could take a video of him??? She tight as fuck she would even buy a bottle 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

bessie123

Just seen on another EmmaNoodle story Terrie is in London with sol de janerio so surely Sydney is with David driving to Portugal. She said it was just him and Jake. Another lie?
---
Just seen on another EmmaNoodle story Terrie is in London with sol de janerio so surely Sydney is with David driving to Portugal. She said it was just him and Jake. Another lie?
Just seen it on her stories too - another trip away 👀

Last edited:

Peaches29

God guys, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I got a bit emosh when I seen the video there…. Whaaaat!!! Probably pretending it’s a bought house?? 🤷‍♂️

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d well believe it’s her although I can’t remember a time she was on stories saying they couldn’t get in anywhere. She’s a weapon behind the manic smile, I’ve no doubt