Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just came into my mind there, cos I got a flash of it in her latest story, we havnt heard anything else about her new engagement ring design?! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s great for protecting her child’s privacy but she showing all her milestones and intimate moments all the while not showing her face but showing everything else
She just as bad
Everything she does is for money and ads she’s a horrible person too
I have my own kids and I honestly don’t like seeing every milestone other kids make and she constantly puts up every new word every new everything yet she keeps her face private 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
I have my own kids and I honestly don’t like seeing every milestone other kids make and she constantly puts up every new word every new everything yet she keeps her face private 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂
This is what I don’t get. Like literally nobody gives a duck about her daughters progression and yet she continues to constantly show us all the while maintaining that she is protecting her privacy

Reactions: 11
Im Sorry as I have asked this before but can’t remember the answer! But is the wiki button for Terrie working for anyone else, or is it jus me?

Shes really lacks intelligence doesnt she ‘flower’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ wait for the correction and ‘mam brain’ excuse…
Also why the duck does she think ppl need her to give basic pancake recipes…she is so smug

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She honestly posts the most trivia and boring things that nobody gives a duck about. It’s kinda fun though, because wasn’t her mantra (pun intended) a couple of years ago all about living different, doing it their own way etc. She’s literally become the most boring person

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She honestly posts the most trivia and boring things that nobody gives a duck about. It’s kinda fun though, because wasn’t her mantra (pun intended) a couple of years ago all about living different, doing it their own way etc. She’s literally become the most boring person
‘Doing it our own way’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that child has had more pairs of shoes in her first 18 months than I’ve had in my whole life… another new pair of shoes on her, paired of course with trousers that have been rolled up about 6 times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this rate she’s going to have to force herself into wanting another baby … just for content!

Reactions: 4
Defo now trying to come across as relatable with the frazzled mam posts 🙄 wonder if she’s struggling with this new job..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.