Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a walking ad, and as for that mantra crap - I jus can’t anymore with these insta Huns

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t seem to have any real coping skills. She must have only done a weeks work was in the new job before going sick and is now on about a holiday, after being away tons already this year. I’d say she is having meltdowns behind the scenes

Reactions: 19
Wow wow wow… this is utterly disgraceful… for a “nurse” (a pitiful nurse at that, but still) and someone who was only posting 2 months ago about getting 3 moles removed, look at the colour of her child!!!
There is absolute no excuse, the amount of information out there, and the all the things available to you, UV suits ect. This has actually made me furious, I can’t even describe properly how I feel.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The state of the “Audreys” she’s trying to flog. Does she not know pumps went out of date 10 year ago. You’re not gonna make them a come back Terror no matter how you try/how much you’re paid.
P.S Be a responsible mother & protect your child from the sun. Babies with sun-tans aren’t a thing. It’s just negligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could see from the holidays she was determined that the child would get a tan. She’s a disgrace

My child has factor 50 every day and has hat ect. Has a tan but it hasn’t been from getting burnt ect like her daughter. They play outside lots and you notice it when wearing shorter tops or shorts. Sibling is the complete opposite-

Reactions: 3
I know I'm probably reaching here, but she's had a cocktail, then goes out driving in her car...its not something I'd be showing on instagram if I was her

Reactions: 6
Wonder has she already thrown in the towel with the new “job opportunity” no sign or mention of it now

Reactions: 8
I know I'm probably reaching here, but she's had a cocktail, then goes out driving in her car...its not something I'd be showing on instagram if I was her
Her stories are all over the place and prerecorded I'd say. David put up a reel of himself saying the sun is back out so cocktail time. As he posted it was pissing rain in Rush 🤣🤣

• Haha
Don't ya know if the job was going well she'd be on gloating about how great she's doing and how she is managing it all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.