Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like birkenstocks but terrors knock offs are actually awful, i wouldnt pay €20 for them

Whats the business model here? They just rip off designs and charge extortionate amounts, then give freebies to other ‘influencers’

i see 4th arq fleeces everywhere i go but have genuinely never seen anyone wearing terries mantra shite EVER! Is sosue just financing it all and Terries just sticking it out til they go bankrupt? Very strange

also she really is trying too hard to convince people her dms are ‘blowing up’ she really has no original thoughts or content, just like a ventriloquist dummy spouting off the textbook influencer lingo….yawn
I’d pay money not to have to wear them. They are god awful looking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen the price, how many sheep will buy these, not may I think, shocked at the neck of her pricing

Reactions: 6
Surely there’s no comeback from this?? 🙃
And as predicted they didn’t even last a month as number 1. Another poster already said they are on a two week break and that she is struggling in the new job, which I would well believe. I’d say by the end of July the podcast will be no more

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shock horror, Terrie struggles with the reality of having an actual job! Welcome to the real world. Pair of freeloaders

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shock horror, Terrie struggles with the reality of having an actual job! Welcome to the real world. Pair of freeloaders
Does she have an actual job though? She still seems to have plenty of time to pop to London for events etc

Reactions: 3
Is this the second time the child has been in hospital? Why mention it at all if you're not going to give any sort of detail?

Reactions: 5
The child probably had the big knowing terrie’s form for exaggerating. Look at her eyebrow. Soon it will be in her hairline

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.