Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sidebar but has anyone bought the 14 day manicure set with uv lamp that she used to flog? I want it and it looks ok but you also couldn’t trust anything she advertises…
I bought it during Covid (before she started flogging it) and I find it great. The polish does last the 14 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sidebar but has anyone bought the 14 day manicure set with uv lamp that she used to flog? I want it and it looks ok but you also couldn’t trust anything she advertises…
If you have time to spare the same Lamp is €10 on Ali express, I've had it 2 years and it's brilliant. About 8 colours, base and top coat then for another €20. I would never go back to shops now even if I had the money again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I always say it, but her content is repetitive and old at this stage, tan routine, penneys haul, makeup tutorial, wedding content, it’s all the same shite just recycled. She doesn’t offer anything different or interesting. I would say she’s already struggling with having to work an actual job, going on about working hard etc.
Yes she is struggling....as I heard they are taking a 2 week break from the podcast already as they're so busy. The podcast also is just her constantly slagging and making up names for David. She thinks she hilarious but it's just sad at this stage. She's no other content or in anyway can be relatable

Reactions: 12
Yes she is struggling....as I heard they are taking a 2 week break from the podcast already as they're so busy. The podcast also is just her constantly slagging and making up names for David. She thinks she hilarious but it's just sad at this stage. She's no other content or in anyway can be relatable
Is this new job part time. She never seems to be in “work”

Reactions: 6
I bought it during Covid (before she started flogging it) and I find it great. The polish does last the 14 days.
Agreed , It 100% works, I just took polish off last night after 15 days because of nail growth and not because it was chipped at all. The polish was still perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is this new job part time. She never seems to be in “work”
She hasn't disclosed anything about it bar saying she started it last week....why mention you got an ' amazing job opportunity' but just leave it at that. Nothing exciting about her content lately....same shite different day

Reactions: 7
€119 for the fake Birkenstocks!!! 😂😂😂 Aw Jesus I’ve seen it all now.
Wouldn’t mind but the pair she’s wearing in some of her videos the straps are flicking up and she tries so hard to hide it. 🤣 Tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Swade Birkenstocks i paid €124 for.... Birkenstocks....reputable brand....i wore the Penny's ones for all of last summer wondering if I'd get the use and worth the investment. Would i spend €119 on a fake pair! No!

Reactions: 9
I like birkenstocks but terrors knock offs are actually awful, i wouldnt pay €20 for them

Whats the business model here? They just rip off designs and charge extortionate amounts, then give freebies to other ‘influencers’

i see 4th arq fleeces everywhere i go but have genuinely never seen anyone wearing terries mantra shite EVER! Is sosue just financing it all and Terries just sticking it out til they go bankrupt? Very strange

also she really is trying too hard to convince people her dms are ‘blowing up’ she really has no original thoughts or content, just like a ventriloquist dummy spouting off the textbook influencer lingo….yawn

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.