Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta huns sharing quotes about ‘living they best lives and not caring what anyone thinks’ as they furiously obsess over tattle every chance they get while living their best lives 🤣🤣🤣 learn to spell please repromed terror.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The kids back is very clearly burnt.
And showing the kid all the time but keeping her face off insta is not protecting her privacy.

Her question about feeling energised after a hol or not when clearly she never does because as soon as she comes back from one she's depressed and booking another.......dope!!

Reactions: 14
The kids back is very clearly burnt.
And showing the kid all the time but keeping her face off insta is not protecting her privacy.

Her question about feeling energised after a hol or not when clearly she never does because as soon as she comes back from one she's depressed and booking another.......dope!!
And it’s not even a proper holiday she goes on cos most of the time she’s shilling some product or ‘creating’ cringy reels. She can’t go away & just switch off. The phone is likely never out of her hand.

Reactions: 9
Is it any wonder the child is sunburnt when she is far to busy making reels and acting like a bleeping clown behind the phone to even notice her child is burning. Unbelievable

Reactions: 8
Who puts a baby in direct sun in a swim suit exposing her little back 😭 no matter how high the factor is you should still wear one of those uvf suits and a hat in the sun. I guess the swimsuit is more instagramable ….. but wait she’s a great mother who keeps her baby’s face covered 🙈😂 either show her or don’t - the in between is just weird. She welcomes all this criticism but makes herself feel better as she’s just not taking a face picture . Feckin delusional . Rozanna Davidson is the same all kids content but covers the faces - saddos

Reactions: 14
The walker cracks me up!!! Can you imagine lugging that piece of tit everywhere!!!!! 😂
If they ever stayed home long enough and stopped having her in ridiculous shoes she may have taken off without it. Pair of chav idiots.

Reactions: 9
You can clearly see she is struggling to walk with the heavy poxy shoes on her!!! Like seriously, they need to give their head a wobble. Destroying her poor feet 😥

Reactions: 6
€440 for the gifted stroller, FFS, I hate this gifted tit, so unfair.
That’s a weeks wages for some people who go to work, and work.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely disgusted she was gifted that stroller! I buy all my baby products from them and it kills me insta huns are handed them 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sydney proper screamed when you took her out of business class because her sunburn hurt on her back 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.