Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there Business class on an Aer Lingus flight from Malaga
No, just the use of the seats in cabin, no service whatsoever . Old trick of the fur-coat no knickers brigade to make it look like they’re big spenders! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Terrie having to have the child on her knee for a flight lasting a couple of hours 🙄 funny she doesn’t do the martyr act when she’s off to lunches, PR events etc, seems happy to have the handbag do all the work then.

Reactions: 10
Ah poor Perth must of belted up the aisle to business class belting that stupid walker off every seat on the way 🙄

The walker is getting weirder and weirder .....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her Dayveh having a conversation is so cringe, it's hard to believe she's a nurse. They come across so immature and dense.

Reactions: 9
I was on the flight yesterday and there was business class as was a 330 plane. The baby did scream for a bit but no more than my own on a flight. David seemed to do most of the up and down walking with baby in the plane but Terrie had her walking around the airport before boarding. Didn’t notice when they were sitting down as I was enjoying my kid free flight

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on showing us Jake and giving us hourly updates on her child? Literally no one cares. I don’t get her logic in thinking people want to see this. Her content is so poor and non existent

Reactions: 10
I was on the flight yesterday and there was business class as was a 330 plane. The baby did scream for a bit but no more than my own on a flight. David seemed to do most of the up and down walking with baby in the plane but Terrie had her walking around the airport before boarding. Didn’t notice when they were sitting down as I was enjoying my kid free flight
please tell me they didn’t have the walker in the airport!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s just seats in biz class cabin, there’s no champagne service on AL short-haul.

Reactions: 1
Stick a fork in me I’m done - that latest story!🙈🙄 why do these huns feel the need to set up their phones and start filming themselves playing with their kids, reading to their kids etc. This is not normal behaviour!

Reactions: 13
Stick a fork in me I’m done - that latest story!🙈🙄 why do these huns feel the need to set up their phones and start filming themselves playing with their kids, reading to their kids etc. This is not normal behaviour!
I felt like I was invading the poor child’s privacy when she was recording her laughing in the bath

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.