Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw David at the rush festival selling his shite dog bow ties, god he’s a miserable looking git. Didn’t even smile at his customers! Dunno how she deals with him
When is he gonna release his doggy dry robes or whatever he was stuck to a sewing machine "creating" all through her pregnancy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw David at the rush festival selling his shite dog bow ties, god he’s a miserable looking git. Didn’t even smile at his customers! Dunno how she deals with him
He seems very like his Dad who always seems grumpy too. I know the girls shove the phone in his face etc. but the joke is always that he’s narky. Probably a family thing 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve seen Nikki loads in person and she constantly looks like she’s chewing a wasp herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is very average without all the slap, jaysus!!

And delighted the overpriced straw hats are not selling, hopefully this is the beginning of the end for all these grabbers sticking their names on cheap ali express products and trying to rip people off🤞

Reactions: 11
I recently looked on davehs page for the first time. He describes himself as a ‘digital creator’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wtf is the world coming to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had the last 2 days alone with Sydney while Daveh was working and she is so exhausted she needed a spa day 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The reel. I am actually in so much shock. Those 4 girls were at a f#cking funeral 2 days ago. One of those girl's father's passed away and is less than 48hours in the ground and there she is pracing around in a jacuzzi! WTAF!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG the clown in the comments saying they need a tv show 🤦‍♀️

also, OT, but Foodie Finder saying use Greek yoghurt in a recipe but then tagging a skyr company? Okay if ya wanna say thick yoghurt or Greek style yoghurt but maybe try to look like you know WTF you’re talking about. 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anybody else notice that she can't pronounce "Yesterday"? She always says it like "Yestiday"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off again for a few weeks…. Where is she jetting to this time I wonder Italy or France I’d guess! David’s announcement mustn’t be expecting much if he can take off

Reactions: 7
just in the door after 6 weeks away in portugal,has her clothes from inthestyle,not to forget her straw hats,glasses and tan and still needs to buy new clothes before she gose away again, :rolleyes:what could she possible need .and we all know this trip will be full of her flagging gifted crap on top of it.

Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m in a minority here, but what is wrong with bringing the clothes you already own on holidays? Why the constant “dashing” to penny’s for more unnecessary clothes?

Reactions: 43
Maybe I’m in a minority here, but what is wrong with bringing the clothes you already own on holidays? Why the constant “dashing” to penny’s for more unnecessary clothes?
What does she do. Wear something once and bin it? I have holiday clothes that I have for quite a few years that don't get much wear typically. Am i the stupid one for not buying stuff and wearing it more than once?

Reactions: 11
She's talking about 'staples pieces' as if she has staples piece in her wardrobe...she's mad and the people buying the shite are worse! The shoes are hanging off her aswell 🙄

Reactions: 14
She's talking about 'staples pieces' as if she has staples piece in her wardrobe...she's mad and the people buying the shite are worse! The shoes are hanging off her aswell 🙄
She calls the stuff she sells on mantra ‘staple pieces’ because it’s the most basic tat we all already own - black/nude flats, boots, heels - staple is just like a conartist way of saying basic.
And seriously coming on stories to tell grown women how to style outfits around basic black heels. Feck off like!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those new mantra shoes are horrendous. There will be huns tripping all over the place with the pointy exposed tip of that shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those new mantra shoes are horrendous. There will be huns tripping all over the place with the pointy exposed tip of that shoe.
I’m not a fan of pointed toes on shoes anyway but those ones look like they could do some serious damage 😅😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.