Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted his rant 13 hours ago and now jakes magically at home safe… why do I think she’s using an old photo to cover it up after reading here

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Complete shitshow BUT everyone saying they should have driven is wrong, I have a baby that age and it's not safe for them to drive more than 2 to 3 hours at a time. Maybe they should have left the dog at home but driving/ferry not an option.
They could have stopped off every few hours. They went for 2 months, taking a long time to get there wouldn’t have been a big deal.

Or, Terrie could have flown with Sydney, and David drive with jake. You know like his brother in law did so they could bring crap like a mop. What they did to that dog is cruel and so upsetting to see. They don’t deserve him at all

Reactions: 14
I personally would never do that to our dogs , we have a fabulous dog minder we leave them with when we are working & holidays .
I can’t understand how they thought it was ok , they talk about him like his their child but treat him terribly . How could you do that to a dog knowing he had separation anxiety . The way the airports are at the moment it was a huge risk . Why didn’t he wait until the flight took off ???
why didn’t they all fly back from Lisbon together.
If they were so desperate for him to come they should have drove . His brother in law does it ti take the fecking mop.

Reactions: 12
I personally would never do that to our dogs , we have a fabulous dog minder we leave them with when we are working & holidays .
I can’t understand how they thought it was ok , they talk about him like his their child but treat him terribly . How could you do that to a dog knowing he had separation anxiety . The way the airports are at the moment it was a huge risk . Why didn’t he wait until the flight took off ???
why didn’t they all fly back from Lisbon together.
If they were so desperate for him to come they should have drove . His brother in law does it ti take the fecking mop.
Same when we go away we either have someone mind our dog in our house or he goes & stays with my friend & her dog. I know some dogs are used too it & like travelling with their owners which is great but some dogs dont especially if its a dog like Jake who does suffer from seperation anxiety why put him through that just leave him at home with family that are there house sitting for them or as you said David drive with Jake & Terror fly with the baby. My dog hates being in the car so I wouldnt travel with him let alone put him on a plane so I always make arrangements for him to be minded when I am away wouldnt dream of puttong him through all that stress. Our dog is part of the family as much as we miss him when we are away we know he is fine & being looked after so well & we can relax & have a great holiday 😀

Reactions: 4
How threatening is “I’ll deal with the airline…….on Monday”

Wait for the staged Terrie & Jake reunion - David scumbag Fitzpatrick recording as Terrie is walking through the door

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why didn't David drive with jake and Terrie fly with Syndey, that poor dog

Reactions: 4
He posted his rant 13 hours ago and now jakes magically at home safe… why do I think she’s using an old photo to cover it up after reading here
I’d be sure that the airline used was TAP and there was another flight last night, so most likely did arrive back. 😊 Although I don’t know what David is expecting from the airline, an apology maybe.
I reckon that the airline must have cancelled later than 11.30am though, I don’t see how he’d find out that the staff knew since 9am and allowed Jake to check in anyway. 🤔

I really get that they must’ve been worried about their ‘first born’, but there was absolutely no reason they couldn’t have flown together from Lisbon. It is a long drive for a baby and dog, but as someone else said, they could’ve stayed a night or two in places along the way.

It’s a 5 hour round trip. 🫢

Reactions: 1
Davehhh flat out on Facebook messenger telling the airline customer service rep he will break her fingers and calling her a wart.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor communication perhaps between the airline and cargo hold. You board your dog as cargo so perhaps when he took Jake there the flight updates were not through.
As much as I dislike the pair of them and think they were stupid and selfish to have Jake fly when there were alternatives I also believe the airline has an obligation to the pets they allow travel. It’s unacceptable to have any pet crated for that long.

Reactions: 3
How threatening is “I’ll deal with the airline…….on Monday”

Wait for the staged Terrie & Jake reunion - David scumbag Fitzpatrick recording as Terrie is walking through the door
I'm sure they are quaking in their boots at the thought of that handbag dealing with them😂😂 His fault for putting the poor dog through all that for the sake of him swimming in a pool for a few weeks. How they have managed to keep the dog alive this long is beyond me. Two useless individuals

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say she’s raging David posted so much info in what went wrong with the plan.
For any of her followers that don’t also follow David, her story didn’t even indicate a problem initially just that Jake got home last night. Which makes me think of 9 or 10pm, when in fact by following David you can see he didn’t get in till 3am
Was that 11am - 3am.. 16 hours crated? If so that’s cruel

Reactions: 10
I’d say she’s raging David posted so much info in what went wrong with the plan.
For any of her followers that don’t also follow David, her story didn’t even indicate a problem initially just that Jake got home last night. Which makes me think of 9 or 10pm, when in fact by following David you can see he didn’t get in till 3am
Was that 11am - 3am.. 16 hours crated? If so that’s cruel
Yeah I agree, I’d say she’s livid he showed it as she knows people may follow them both…. Shattering the vision she paints of the perfect life. Also, she didn’t even post anything herself to even hint it was a bad situation so it just goes to show how much she manages “her narrative” as they say.
The one thing that mad me giggle was Davey and his sister Nikki obviously have the same temperament as that’s exactly the crap she would post too. I’m sure the airline are quaking in their boots at the email they will receive on Monday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe if dayveh had an actual real job he would understand the staffing pressures all industries are under at the moment…particularly aviation…like i always give so much extra slack now to people and businesses as they have all been through hell the past 2 years and are just slowly starting to rebuild and cant get proper staff 😡

Reactions: 10
"miss Sydney was a dream on the flight home" A.. Why does she always say miss Sydney just call her bleeping Sydney the miss doesn't make it sound any less awful. B.. She said she was a dream on the way over too but people have come forward to say that was not the case so more than likely lying again to make her life seem like a Disney movie🙄 Baby's are allowed to act like baby's Terror it's ok if she isn't perfect on a flight. And has she fucked mastered using a cup. I'm sure she can drink out of it but spills it all over herself like mere mortal children 🙄

Reactions: 21
Maybe if dayveh had an actual real job he would understand the staffing pressures all industries are under at the moment…particularly aviation…like i always give so much extra slack now to people and businesses as they have all been through hell the past 2 years and are just slowly starting to rebuild and cant get proper staff 😡
But he’s the ceo of a dog dicky bow company! 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.