Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy known why they wouldn’t travel with Jake. They needed 1st class, beds and tvs for the 2hr flight home to Dublin. Jake was going budget with tap

Reactions: 9
Who did they fly with? If it’s aer lingus her husband made a big stupid rant about terries sisters workplace 🙈

Reactions: 1
It smells of raging insecurity that she needs to describe everything and every experience as ‘the dream this and the dream that. Glad the dog is ok.

My guess is the business class cabin was due to aer lingus keeping those larger jets in operation if they’re not running a full transatlantic schedule, that’s said you do pay a premium to sit in those seats on short haul, managed to do it on a trip to Italy a few months ago. no business class service so it’s just the extra space.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure whoever it is won’t concern themselves with Daveh I’ll bleedin bust ya Fitzpatrick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she was the dream when she had a whole bloody bed to herself. Should she have that seat belt on her though? I have only traveled in economy with my baby with other mere mortals, but surely she's too small for a seat belt. At her size she should either be on a lap or in a car seat for the flight.

It smells of raging insecurity that she needs to describe everything and every experience as ‘the dream this and the dream that. Glad the dog is ok.

My guess is the business class cabin was due to aer lingus keeping those larger jets in operation if they’re not running a full transatlantic schedule, that’s said you do pay a premium to sit in those seats on short haul, managed to do it on a trip to Italy a few months ago. no business class service so it’s just the extra space.
Exactly. It’s not business class at all, just fools paying extra to put the cabin on the gram. 🙄

What seats are they paying for on a short haul flight? I’m confused. I didn’t think there was options these days.
AL use some older A330sfor summer flights and you can pay extra to be seated upfront in the cabin, but there’s no dedicated service or any business class perks, just the cabin. Mostly used by these type of doses pretending to be in Business and prob the closest most of em ever manage!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
AL use some older 737s for summer flights and you can pay extra to be seated upfront in the cabin, but there’s no dedicated service or any business class perks, just the cabin. Mostly used by these type of doses pretending to be in Business and prob the closest most of em ever manage!
Ahhhh I see. I was wondering, booked flights for my folks last week on Aer Lingus to Faro and didn’t see other options (not that I would have paid) 😂😂😂 Jesus they most get in there early with their bookings to get these though

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh I see. I was wondering, booked flights for my folks last week on Aer Lingus to Faro and didn’t see other options (not that I would have paid) 😂😂😂 Jesus they most get in there early with their bookings to get these though
You need to book the Plus option and it’s an extra 90 quid or so on top of that if available, but v def just an economy fare!

You need to book the Plus option and it’s an extra 90 quid or so on top of that if available, but v def just an economy fare!
€90 odd and they are going on like it’s 1st class.. but thanks for the tip….. so glad my folks didn’t know about that or they would be complaining that I gave them the seats near the loo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Who did they fly with? If it’s aer lingus her husband made a big stupid rant about terries sisters workplace 🙈
I'm thinking Jake flew on a different Airline, either that or he's truly biting the hand that feeds him.
It's unlikely they paid anything extra at all for the business cabin. They more than likely fly on the sisters tickets, I've noticed that in Europe they mainly fly Aer Lingus destinations, not for brand loyalty but because they are cheapskates. I'd say they're miserly as anything with their own money! Wouldn't fly Aer Lingus only they get the tickets heavily discounted!!

Jake stuck in a Cage, Daveh Full of Rage, Terror's crazy eyes doesn't dig Miss Sydney's Vibe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m not a mum shamer at all but stupidity for the sake of the gram….
Has a cup of I presume is boiling tea or coffee in her hand beside the baby in bed with the other hand which would usually hold the cup or fend off baby has a phone in it recording the baby in bed.
2 things- privacy/not showing the baby - stop talking rot
If the child is at the stage of drinking from a cup, what would stop her grabbing the cup of scalding tea. Then again she had no problem exposing her skin to the midday Portuguese sun (don’t care if she had sun cream on- not good enough for such a small baby )

Reactions: 18
This girl is so embarrassing. When you get gifted so much stuff you should be grateful and down to earth, not acting like royalty. At the end of a day you’re just a jumped up twit who sold there life to instagram. And how absolutely tacky to call your child Sydney, does that not bring back memories of you being absolutely hated in Australia no?

Reactions: 12
Of course she was the dream when she had a whole bloody bed to herself. Should she have that seat belt on her though? I have only traveled in economy with my baby with other mere mortals, but surely she's too small for a seat belt. At her size she should either be on a lap or in a car seat for the flight.
Yes, they put seat belts on babies even if they're on your lap.

Totally agree with poster above, the dream this, goals that, so over the top and compensating

So Terror only home and off out with the girls!!
Speaks volumes

So Terror only home and off out with the girls!!
Speaks volumes
Also in relation to her “business class flights home” pathetic, I flew to Dubai a few years ago actually flying business class with emirates, took a stroll down the back to stretch my legs and who’s sitting there only Terrie and dopey, on their way back to Australia 🙄🙄news alert ! People who generally fly business or first don’t post it to the gram 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Not to derail but the miserable heads on them at lunch/dinner 🤣 the only one smiling is Terror. Surely she could have used a better pic of her supposed friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.