Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a pair of selfish idiots I bet jake isn’t having the time of his life now. What was the point of David’s rant

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t they book the same flight back? I know it got cancelled in the end, but at least they’d all be together. And it would’ve saved doing a 5 hour round trip. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t they book the same flight back? I know it got cancelled in the end, but at least they’d all be together. And it would’ve saved doing a 5 hour round trip. 🤔
Queen Terror wasn't going to travel 2 and a half hours..... How would she get her "flawless" Airport pict after that journey in a car? Nah... Send Do-Everything-David off on another errand for her! They even had it planned nicely for Croia to come and mind Sydney so terror didn't have to do anything

Reactions: 7
I really hope Jake is ok.
I hope it makes them think twice about putting a dog through that travel/experience for the sake of curating a perfect Instagram life or for Jake to model bandanas in the sun.

They could take the ferry and make a road trip if they really want to bring him and save the flights for if they ever move internationally/permanently with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope Jake is ok.
I hope it makes them think twice about putting a dog through that travel/experience for the sake of curating a perfect Instagram life or for Jake to model bandanas in the sun.

They could take the ferry and make a road trip if they really want to bring him and save the flights for if they ever move internationally/permanently with him.
I still dont understand why they would put him through all that stress. Did Toyota not gift them a new car so they couldve gotten a ferry & drove to their destination with Jake & Sydney that wouldve have been an ideal photo op for Terror to advertise the car but no that would be too much work for her 🙄 So selfish the both of them but not one bit surprised. They put Jake through all the stress & had Sydney out in the sun & left her in the pool on her own constantly all for the gram so they can earn extra 💶💶💶 No doubt they will soon be announcing that they bought their forever home.... my guess in Malahide, good riddance to them they go round Rush with their noses up in the air thinking they are proper celebs 🤣🤣🤣 its bloody hilarious

Reactions: 17
I still dont understand why they would put him through all that stress. Did Toyota not gift them a new car so they couldve gotten a ferry & drove to their destination with Jake & Sydney that wouldve have been an ideal photo op for Terror to advertise the car but no that would be too much work for her 🙄 So selfish the both of them but not one bit surprised. They put Jake through all the stress & had Sydney out in the sun & left her in the pool on her own constantly all for the gram so they can earn extra 💶💶💶 No doubt they will soon be announcing that they bought their forever home.... my guess in Malahide, good riddance to them they go round Rush with their noses up in the air thinking they are proper celebs 🤣🤣🤣 its bloody hilarious
I would be SHOOK if they bought their own house... On one irregular income! It would actually be very frustrating to watch to be honest. Myself and my partner would get a pittance mortgage that wouldn't buy a shed these days and both of us work hard and have steady jobs!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god just had a look at David's stories, that's so sad, poor jake 😔 he has such crappy parents. David can blame the airline all he likes but the fact he's willing to put jake through all of that is disgusting! No food or drink all day, stuck in a car for 2 and a half hours before a long flight and the poor dog has separation anxiety.. why would you do that to you pet if you didn't need to! Idiots

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I would be SHOOK if they bought their own house... On one irregular income! It would actually be very frustrating to watch to be honest. Myself and my partner would get a pittance mortgage that wouldn't buy a shed these days and both of us work hard and have steady jobs!
That is just my take on it because she has gone into overdrive with all the selling the past few months its all ad ad ad. Sorry to hear that you & your partner are finding it hard to buy its so unfair. Thats why I unfollowed loads of insta huns they flaunt everything on insta and dont give a crap about their followers who I am sure a lot of them are struggling in this tit climate 😢 I am all for people working hard & having nice things but these insta huns are buying in tat putting a label on in and charging WAY too much knowing their followers will pay.

The rant about the airline- you would think he would have checked that the flight took off at some point before it was due to land. Also why couldn't they all have flown together from Lisbon or as previously mentioned just drove over. The sister Nikki had the husband drive the car over during the week so she could bring a mop and hoover and other unnecessary crap, they haven't an ounce of sense between the lot of them. Also before she left she kept harping on about European adventures with the dog and child and using the house as a base- the furthest they went to was bloody Penneys! Wouldn't driving and making stops over a few days or week be more of a European adventure

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d say he’ll be in the dog house now with Terror for letting the mask slip on their insta perfect trip. Poor doggy :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They are 2 dirty dying scumbags for doing that to the dog. I can’t even imagine what that poor dog is going through tonight. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a heart attack. These 2 degenerates shouldn’t have a cardboard cutout never mind a dog & a baby.

Reactions: 15
I feel sick thinking about that poor dog. Dragged via plane for Insta content.

Reactions: 11
Davids mask really slipped with that one…they only have themselves to blame…suppose its not their fault Sydneys burnt to bits either…

Reactions: 11
Two idiots, that’s all they are. Could have easily have driven over but of course they want everything picture perfect and obviously car travel isn’t glam enough. I feel so sorry for that poor dog and I hope everything goes ok and he arrives safely home. But also I think Davy may be being over dramatic as I’m sure the dogs in the airlines care with a delay like that are looked after. No airline wants dead animals at the end of a trip.
Now, if their beloved dog (sorry first born son) is so damaged by previous owners or situations that Terrie and Davey know he he won’t drink or eat if offered then they are completely stupid and have knowing put their dog through trauma. All travel no matter how planned can go wrong and this always needs to be accounted for.

Reactions: 10
I actually think Terrie looks worse in all of this.. she posted a video of herself giving out about having to pack at the same time David posted the stories about poor jake

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I do t understand why they didn’t use Faro I know she said that dogs can’t fly from there but I have seen dogs in the airport while there with people and ones as big as Jake! I know when we looked into it we could take our dog but he is only a small thing compared to Jake

I do t understand why they didn’t use Faro I know she said that dogs can’t fly from there but I have seen dogs in the airport while there with people and ones as big as Jake! I know when we looked into it we could take our dog but he is only a small thing compared to Jake
To be fair I'm sure if they could've used Faro they would have. Why would they add that big drive just for the sake of it. I'd say the airline doesn't allow pets on the flights from Dub - Faro, not the airport itself!

To be fair I'm sure if they could've used Faro they would have. Why would they add that big drive just for the sake of it. I'd say the airline doesn't allow pets on the flights from Dub - Faro, not the airport itself!
No it’s the airport since Covid they stopped pets flying and having brought it back yet. Terror must be raging that he shared that she didn’t mention it on her story still portraying the perfect image

Reactions: 3
Complete shitshow BUT everyone saying they should have driven is wrong, I have a baby that age and it's not safe for them to drive more than 2 to 3 hours at a time. Maybe they should have left the dog at home but driving/ferry not an option.

Reactions: 2
Complete shitshow BUT everyone saying they should have driven is wrong, I have a baby that age and it's not safe for them to drive more than 2 to 3 hours at a time. Maybe they should have left the dog at home but driving/ferry not an option.
They could have drove and had some stop overs on the way. I have a friend who travels a lot with his wife & their 2 young children mostly around Europe & also have a dog that goes with them sometimes if they are going away for a long period of time usually in the summer and when they do they get a ferry & drive they plan their route & stop overs in advance etc. He says they get to see so much more & enjoy the time together as a family on their adventures.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.