Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she do to her eyebrows? They look grey, it’s like her face is filtered and the eyebrows don’t pick up the filter and as for the eyeliner someone take the eye pencil off her please. Think I’d be as miserable as her gals if I’d to look at it all evening

Reactions: 3
Omg the state of her makeup!!! It wouldn’t make you want to dig deep in your pockets.

Reactions: 2
She needs to just duck off now….”literally every bullshit “chat” or “story” she “pops on” to tell turns into an ad or collab… she is by far the fakest most insincere insta hun out of a very big pile of them!! I wouldnt buy from anyone that uses her to sell or who sends her free tit while all the rest of us pay through the nose for it…. Shes a scam artist!

Reactions: 24
She needs to just duck off now….”literally every bullshit “chat” or “story” she “pops on” to tell turns into an ad or collab… she is by far the fakest most insincere insta hun out of a very big pile of them!! I wouldnt buy from anyone that uses her to sell or who sends her free tit while all the rest of us pay through the nose for it…. Shes a scam artist!
Literally does nothing else but say “just said I would pop on to flog xyz” she’s infuriating. They are all gone like that now, no relatability anymore!

Reactions: 9
There was no need for her to make the comment 'I won't go any further as her little face is in the rest of the photos'... She could have just left it there and said nothing but she had to make a big deal about hiding sydneys face... Also the wait she emphasise 'sooohhhh goorrrgeous'..... So fake it makes me want to vom 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
As I watched those first few snaps of her talking about how she wanted to start getting pics printed, I was just waiting for the collab/ad and up it popped. She’s so insincere with everything that she does

Reactions: 16
There was no need for her to make the comment 'I won't go any further as her little face is in the rest of the photos'... She could have just left it there and said nothing but she had to make a big deal about hiding sydneys face... Also the wait she emphasise 'sooohhhh goorrrgeous'..... So fake it makes me want to vom 😂😂😂😂
I don’t know why she is making such a big deal about her face when she uses all her other parts to sell. That child has no privacy. She’s just another influencer marketing tool

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She should leave the child off insta completely… all of them who post their kids legs arms back of the heads etc and block their faces should just take their kids the duck off social media ….. acting like they are A list celebs … 🙄🙄🙄 no one wants to see ur kids huns… we dont live our lives hanging to see ur kids faces … absolute bell ends

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lads Thank God Terror explained to us how to print photos like omg I would never have known otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hanging on pictures on walls and can't see child's face!! 😂😂😂 Sure Jan sure!!! There's a market for people to spend €500+ on portrait photos of their babies but sure you've #INFLUENCED me to print pictures of the back of my child's head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As I watched those first few snaps of her talking about how she wanted to start getting pics printed, I was just waiting for the collab/ad and up it popped. She’s so insincere with everything that she does
”I said to david in Portugal I should start printing photos” no Terri, ya set up a collab and realised to get paid you’d need to print photos to fulfill your contract and secure payment

Reactions: 14
It's so embarrassing how much she licks Sue's hole and puts in all the hard graft for Mantra official and Sosu line but yet she didn't even get an invite to Sue's boat or villa. They were basically in the same spot for 8 weeks and not once did Sue invite her. Stop trying so hard Terrie, Sue will never consider you worthy enough, you're only good for flogging shite.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It's so embarrassing how much she licks Sue's hole and puts in all the hard graft for Mantra official and Sosu line but yet she didn't even get an invite to Sue's boat or villa. They were basically in the same spot for 8 weeks and not once did Sue invite her. Stop trying so hard Terrie, Sue will never consider you worthy enough, you're only good for flogging shite.
Sue was happy to send Terrie on factory tours when she had a newborn while she was lying about in the Maldives. She doesn't give a shite about Terrie, probably doesn't even like her. All she cares about is seeing the money come in.

Reactions: 10
The poses she pulls are hilarious.
‘Look down.’
‘Look up with an open mouth.’
‘Look over there as though you’re laughing at an imaginary friend.’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those madison sunglasses look absolutely ridiculous on her little pencil head

Reactions: 1
The poses she pulls are hilarious.
‘Look down.’
‘Look up with an open mouth.’
‘Look over there as though you’re laughing at an imaginary friend.’
Don't forget the claw under the chin while looking whistful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.