Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think Terrie constantly launching something and eeek out of her is growing really old now. Between, Bahama body, mantra, in the style, pawferect, sosu makeup, and now the gin it’s just constant. All overpriced tat

Reactions: 19
I just think Terrie constantly launching something and eeek out of her is growing really old now. Between, Bahama body, mantra, in the style, pawferect, sosu makeup, and now the gin it’s just constant. All overpriced tat
Rocket Terri she loves a good aul launch eek

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I'm wrong, last night she said she's 'out of practice' at partying after covid etc.... She was about the only one that continued to party and go from country to country in the middle of lockdown. Always out for food and drinks. Full of shite so she is.

Reactions: 29
Ok Terror, since you are mother of the year. Could you give all us new mams some more activities to do with our babies of a same age as MISS Sid? All we see are books and yoghurt? Oh and a pennys abacus.
I'm sure she was claiming she could eat independently weeks ago too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think anything annoys me more than the way she says yesterday 🤮
Does David work at anything apart from instagram? I thought he had a normal job when they first moved back from oz?

Also, her in the style green knit jumper she has on her stories today - I bought basically an identical jumper off in the style 4 years ago😂 funny how she makes out that she created and designed everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think anything annoys me more than the way she says yesterday 🤮
Does David work at anything apart from instagram? I thought he had a normal job when they first moved back from oz?

Also, her in the style green knit jumper she has on her stories today - I bought basically an identical jumper off in the style 4 years ago😂 funny how she makes out that she created and designed everything
Yeah he’s ceo of a dog bandana company and a gin brand that’s gonna take over the world even though it’s years late to the party! Flat out he is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pairing her cheap black dress with a €390 CELINE belt. When will people realise that they are just filling her Coffers??

Reactions: 17
Shes someone for turning everything into an ad. One min all about the role models in sidders life or live as she said then bam into Toyota!!!

Reactions: 16
She was panicking there trying to pronounce the Irish word 🤣 thick as 2 short planks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No Terrie, YOU are so lucky to have so many free babysitters that you can pawn your poor child off on whenever you feel like it… I’m sure sidders would much rather be spending time with her actual parents… also despicable to turn that into an ad, she’s so vile.

Reactions: 18
Jesus she is despicable!! She would literally sell her granny if it meant getting more money to line her cheaply made pockets from her shite collection. Disgusting excuse of a woman and mother promoting something so serious!

Reactions: 15
Her last ITS collection was nicer (still wouldn't buy the tit) but it was more her actual style and what you'd see her in. She must have got bottom of the barrel pickings from the catalogue after Lisa, Charlotte, Gemma, Stacey and everyone else!!! It's horrid!!!

Reactions: 4
The Q&A she had up yesterday on her ITS collection couldn have been more obv that she wrote in to herself.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.