Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they have Mensa on speed dial ready to admit their youngest member ever. All ye other ladies with babies better throw them in the bin, they’ll never compare to her genius.
I’m sorry but the father is thick as sh*t, and she’s not much better, so how do they expect the baby to be a genius.
Also, I think she’s at risk of crippling that child with anxiety. She’s going to be telling where one she’s a water baby, a genius, a beauty, a natural at dance, music .. everything. Not only her friends. But the whole world.
And what if she isn’t? What if she has a learning issue which means she isn’t the top of the class or ‘the most clever’ girl as she put it
It’s clear she puts value on her child being extraordinary- so what if she’s not.
Not fair on the kid.
I know she’ll keep lying to us- but what message does that send to the kid- not good enough

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t know if this has been discussed before as I’m new to the thread, but is there some tension between Terrie & David’s sister, Niki?

Be interesting to see how long it lasts, if they don’t sell enough units, I can’t see SuperValu/centra keeping it on their shelves. Judging so far there is no demand for it either

I worked in supervalu and in centra as a manager for years and used to the do the ordering for the alcohol .It might be on system to order but is completly up to the indivaul store if they actually want to order it or not and with limit spaces on the shelf and an already saturated gin market i highly doudt any off licence manager will be ordering this crap in. and if they do they would would be ordering it a second time.
They might have a rep going around on their behalf trying to get the gin into stores but from my experience thats a even harder sell.we normally just take the free samples and never place an order.

Reactions: 11
I worked in supervalu and in centra as a manager for years and used to the do the ordering for the alcohol .It might be on system to order but is completly up to the indivaul store if they actually want to order it or not and with limit spaces on the shelf and an already saturated gin market i highly doudt any off licence manager will be ordering this crap in. and if they do they would would be ordering it a second time.
They might have a rep going around on their behalf trying to get the gin into stores but from my experience thats a even harder sell.we normally just take the free samples and never place an order.
I use to work for Centra years ago too , if we had space we might do one minimum order of a new product but not always . My local Centra only sells wine as their isn’t enough space.
So as you say it’s only on the System and it’s up to each store if they want to stock it or not , they would need to have a big discount-on it too when launching it .

Reactions: 6
Haha...no wonder Terror looks dishevelled....Daaaaaaavvvah is away and she actually has to look after her child

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs Terror has had more launches than NASA at this stage. Has it not only been a month since her last its collection? How are people not over it by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ffs Terror has had more launches than NASA at this stage. Has it not only been a month since her last its collection? How are people not over it by now?
Like surely at this level of launches it can hardly be exciting anymore. Her latest collection looks like her last - shite

Reactions: 8
Sydders has great style. She is putting together her own ensembles now. She will have her own ITS collection soon. She's well able to point at things in a catalogue so it should be no bother to her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think anyone really cares if David has launched a gin. It is very obviously they are just throwing everything at a wall to see what sells.

Reactions: 15
Consumer spending is down 3 months in a row, they are all hopefully coming to the end of the gravy train.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.