Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on to her page yesterday for a nose at the launch party and she has me blocked 🚫 What a tosser. I've never interacted with her page, haven't followed her in years 🤷‍♀️ And would pop on every fee months when there is scandal to look at her stories. 🙄🙄
Same here 🙄

Same here 🙄
That’s what a lot of people do though, they spend time checking who is watching but not following and block them. Personally can’t think of anything more laborious to do!

going by his website if they only produced 500 he hasnt even sold 100
How could he make anything from that? Even if it is white label, surely it’s cost him more.

I feel like she's over compensating this zero emissions car shite...to make up for the amount of tatt she has and sells!!
I find it hard to swallow when she flies so much. I know it’s about small changes making a difference but it’s just a little strange to me.

Reactions: 4
How could he make anything from that? Even if it is white label, surely it’s cost him more.
The taxes on alcohol are pretty high so I can't imagine there is much of a margin. If he sold every bottle it would be about €17k minus whatever it cost to make and promote and tax due. That's not a lot for what was allegedly almost 2 years work!

Reactions: 4
It’s going into SuperValu and centra 😩
Be interesting to see how long it lasts, if they don’t sell enough units, I can’t see SuperValu/centra keeping it on their shelves. Judging so far there is no demand for it either

Reactions: 9
Oh her sky glass tv arrived! Even though these arseholes supposedly weren’t being gifted the tvs. I’m sure Terrie was so impressed she put her hand in her pocket and paid for one 🤣🤣 and that’s also why she has “I work with sky” tagged in the photo.
Sky can rev up and duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope SuperValu & Centra know who they have got into bed with here. If they try to pull this deal due to the inevitable low sales Davehhhh the scumbag Fitzer will be on the phone calling them warts & issuing threats 😂😂😂 handbag ready prepare to fight 👜

Reactions: 9
Be interesting to see how long it lasts, if they don’t sell enough units, I can’t see SuperValu/centra keeping it on their shelves. Judging so far there is no demand for it either
They aren’t the places I’d expect someone to be spending €30 odd on Gin!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

glasses, shoes, hats and gin, after Repromed stick it all in the bin and terror, davehs still dim!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus the gin business page is a tit show,
Instead of announcing there that it will be stocked in SuperValu/centra in true lazy style it’s tagged a photo on terries page.

Reactions: 5
The post on her grid doesn’t even have 10k likes, considering she has over 200k followers that’s pretty grim

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking, I unfollowed AideenKate a long time ago, but is she not friends with Terrie? Or does she just stick to hanging out of KeilidhMUA? Would she not of been invited to the Gin Launch?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she do her wedding makeup? These ones do be thick as thieves and then have nothing to do with each other, sure Terrie used to be besties with your one Tara makeup and then nothing

I was just thinking, I unfollowed AideenKate a long time ago, but is she not friends with Terrie? Or does she just stick to hanging out of KeilidhMUA? Would she not of been invited to the Gin Launch?
AideenKate was also pals with Louise Cooney, haven’t seen her in a Cloo jumper.

Her and keilidh don’t seem half as close as they used to be since AK took out her makeup range

Reactions: 2
Terror and nicki look like they have been steeped overnight in Ronseal in those pics of the gin launch…. Her shoulder looks dislocated in the pics in the pink dress…. Just sayin! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.