Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't understand why she's going on about batch cooking for Sydney, like give her some veg/spud from when you're cooking yourself and mash it up with a fork. Talk about making a mountain out of nothing. Completely unnecessary

Reactions: 26
I honestly don't understand why she's going on about batch cooking for Sydney, like give her some veg/spud from when you're cooking yourself and mash it up with a fork. Talk about making a mountain out of nothing. Completely unnecessary
She’s never at home so she would need to batch cook. Potato’s and veg are grand if you eat that . I always batch cooked for my babies and wouldn’t eat what they would eat .

Reactions: 1
She’s never at home so she would need to batch cook. Potato’s and veg are grand if you eat that . I always batch cooked for my babies and wouldn’t eat what they would eat .
Well I'm sure whoever is with Sydney , whether it's her or David eats, so give the child some of that! Madness cooking separately imo

Reactions: 2
Didn't she say she wouldn't be raising the child vegan (when she was still pretending to be vegan) so prob why is she making the child different food to them. Along with the fact she is never there to eat in! And the least she can do is have food ready for the child when she fucks off leaving daveh minding her!

Reactions: 3
Didn't she say she wouldn't be raising the child vegan (when she was still pretending to be vegan) so prob why is she making the child different food to them. Along with the fact she is never there to eat in! And the least she can do is have food ready for the child when she fucks off leaving daveh minding her!
Ah i forgot about the vegan shite , that makes sense then !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are you met to put AD on your post or is #iworkwithprimark enough . David latest post about swimrobes

Don't understand the batch booking?! My LO weaning and has about 2 tbsp of mashed sweet potato a day. You are also trying and testing foods for 3 days to ensure baby doesn't take allergic reaction. again not to turn this thread into mumsnet everyone's baby is different no 2 babies are the same bla bla bleeping bla. I just don't get why she has to advance Sydney beyond her age!!!! Like she's 5.5 months!!!!!! What in god's name is she batch cooking?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the only thing she does for the child so she has to tell us all about it. Pressing the button on that steam cooker is hard work you know?

Reactions: 10
She seems to pretend to do things?

'Sea swims just got more doable" with the Penneys knock-off dry robes - no pictures of them getting IN for an actual swim first and then using the robe to keep warm after?!
Just like the fake hot air balloon ride with Carol Byrne

Reactions: 25
She can hardly claim that, the baby is on formula and that’s not vegan. it’s modified cows milk.
yiu can get soy based but usually only for severe medical reasons

Reactions: 2

'Sea swims just got more doable" with the Penneys knock-off dry robes - no pictures of them getting IN for an actual swim first and then using the robe to keep warm after?!
Can even see Daveh still has his t shirt on... Like jaysis lads at least make it believable

Reactions: 6
All the Kendall Jenner pics on her story.... I'm convinced she's waiting for people to tell her she's the image 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I lived in Rush last summer and was at the beach a few times a day walking dog/swimming and she was NEVER there. Always David and Jake, and when she was shed sit in the car on her phone...Shes a pathological liar

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.