Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I don't like David, did anyone else feel sorry for him this weekend? Look I know having a stand at a dog show(whatever the hell it was) selling shite isn't a huge deal but she could have been there to support him. Again, I can't stand Nikki but at least she showed up and bigged him up! Then obviously Nikki had a big family party in her house and poor David is home with the baby. I'm sure he would have liked a few drinks with his family to celebrate his business doing well.... But nope Terrie couldn't let him have his moment or a night off! Such a selfish horrible woman to treat her husband like that and to just up and leave Sydney constantly. I have a husband and 2 kids and there is not a hope! We usually try get one night off a month together. Even just dinner and home again for the night feeds. Then maybe one of us will have a night out with friends(even just cinema etc) each with the other parent at home with kids. I think that's plenty. All for parents getting breaks away but she's literally running from her responsibilities and it makes me so sad to think of Sydney when she's older and realises Mammy would rather go on a night out or spend her free time covering herself in orange tan and putting(god awful) make up on!!
I have to say I agree. I really did feel sorry for him this weekend. We may laugh at his company but he obviously does have some ambition and wants to do some for himself. He also seems to do everything for Terrie and Sydney but doesn't get much back in return. Fair enough he gets in on the freebies but even in their last hotel stay he was there to mind the baby while Terrie got her spa treatments and swanned around.

Yep flogging clothes it is, she just put up more photos from her trip to Tuscany wearing gear from River Island with links ....
Think someone might have been telling porkies pies about the lost luggage, unless there is a river island in tuscany? 3 outfit changes in 24 hours? How much did she pack? Unless the airline only lost Carole's bag and Terrie was just being her dishonest self alluding to it being hers.

Reactions: 19
Didn't she loose bags on her staycation too during Covid?? Another trip to Penny's! It's the same rinse repeat content each year

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Those new flats look shite quality even in their promotional pictures but people are so dumb they'll buy anything in the hopes of an insta story share from Terror and co. Sad.

Reactions: 8
She had a suit on from 'get that trend' in Tuscany so if the airline did lose her luggage they found it pretty quickly! Her with the dramatics as usual.

Reactions: 16
Had a colleague that was friend of Terrie’s as a teenager and the stories were not good. Apparently she was kicked out of her house at 16 because she was dating the biggest drug dealer in Finglas at the time. I’m a healthcare worker that worked on a Covid ward for the last 2 years and Terrie went on as if she single-handedly saved the HSE. Also a few years ago she broke the Nursing Code of Professional Conduct when she was in Vietnam, posting photos of her patients. Confidentiality?? She should be reported to the NMBI for her behaviour.

I was on a flight back from the UK recently that was delayed for 4 hours, Nikki and her dance ‘crew’ were coming back from a competition. Shouting and roaring in the queue for security and on the flight. She had no control over the kids nor seemed to care. They’re all so tacky.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Had a colleague that was friend of Terrie’s as a teenager and the stories were not good. Apparently she was kicked out of her house at 16 because she was dating the biggest drug dealer in Finglas at the time. I’m a healthcare worker that worked on a Covid ward for the last 2 years and Terrie went on as if she single-handedly saved the HSE. Also a few years ago she broke the Nursing Code of Professional Conduct when she was in Vietnam, posting photos of her patients. Confidentiality?? She should be reported to the NMBI for her behaviour.

I was on a flight back from the UK recently that was delayed for 4 hours, Nikki and her dance ‘crew’ were coming back from a competition. Shouting and roaring in the queue for security and on the flight. She had no control over the kids nor seemed to care. They’re all so tacky.
Kicked out of house for dating a drug dealer😱😱👀👀👀👀☕☕☕☕Saint Terror wont be happy if this gets out🤣🤣🙌🥂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG no way 🤯
I think he is a bit younger than her, no? What age is terri? I think Flashy is still in his 20s. So if she was younger he would have only been a kid.
Ah sure in fairness plenty of people have relationships, even brief ones, with dodgy characters and they grow up a bit and realise not to do that again, I'm pretty sure my family were horrified by my early boyfriends and none of them were squeaky clean guys. So I wouldn't hold that against Terri, she was only young.

Reactions: 4
She is not a good advertisement for her own tan brand, I’d say it is orange in real life

Reactions: 6
Terror’s new shoes not good enough for the VIP gathering! Only good enough for running around the city!!

D71CD7A7-2A1E-4DF5-BE4B-CD9CA7C0BF72.png
F76E3CF4-929A-4440-92A8-439944232153.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hold onto your hats ladies Terrie is doing some BATCH COOKING after her hard day of “work” so I suspect she’ll be off jet-setting again next week for a break

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.