Tennis #2 🎾

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeek!!!!! Heres to a good fortnight - these first few days are exhausting trying to keep up with it!

Andy will decide this evening if he's playing

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the right decision for his body not to play in singles so soon after the procedure on his back but I hope he can manage doubles with Jamie 🤞
I think doubles with his brother - which while still important isn't so pressured - would be a perfect way to say goodbye (gonna cry this week whatever happens I think!)

Reactions: 7
Sabalenka was in Emma's quarter. She has a great opportunity to go deep with her draw now.

Reactions: 3
So happy I don’t have to listen to Castle over this centre court opening match. 🙌 Lajal’s hair is quite something!

Lajal seems one to watch for the future. Carlos is just adorable- his smile ❤❤

I really like Kyrgios commentary - I know he is problematic though

Reactions: 4

I really like Kyrgios commentary - I know he is problematic though
I’ve always liked Nick playing but his attitude sometimes leaves a lot to be desired but yes, I like his commentary.

I love Carlos ❤ I hope he can win it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nick Kyrigos could have worn a suit! All the other commentators on BBC do.
Or he could just duck off to the far side of duck and not come back.

I can’t believe the BBC are spending license-payer’s money on hiring a self-confessed abuser with a history of crappy, unsporting behaviour and support of Andrew Tate.

Though given the BBC is the spiritual home of abusive men, I guess it’s no real surprise. 😐
---
I LOVED Lajal - he was an absolute tonic! 😄

Jannik has won the first two sets pretty quickly, but he’s been sliding on the grass in an unhealthy way and the German commentators are driving me crazy, speculating that he might have hurt himself during the last one 😳

Reactions: 2
I find Alcaraz’s grunting really distracting. I would say grunting is an understatement really - he is almost shouting at times.
He is a brilliant player. I was lucky enough to attend Wimbledon last year and watched two of his matches (not the final though). His grunting actually sounds louder on court, than it does on TV (and I was sat up in the gods).
I enjoy watching him play, but I watch on mute.

Reactions: 2