Tennis #2 🎾

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find this awkward and cringeworthy from Tommy's girlfriend. He looks really uncomfortable to me.
This video is all over my Twitter timeline, I read a crazy thread about her yesterday, she’s kinda mental and thinks everyone’s obsessed with her

The ATP has deleted their tweet with that Tommy and influencer GF video 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The ATP has deleted their tweet with that Tommy and influencer GF video 🤨
Apparently she’s known for getting stuff deleted about her on Reddit and her and her mum search the internet for anything slightly negative about her or that doesn’t fit her image, so she’s probably asked them to delete it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hey guys, sorry I know this sounds like a silly question, but going to wimbledon for the first time on Monday and wanted to ask whether a normal ‘school type’ back pack is ok to go in with? I’m sure it is but talking to my dad earlier, I said I would ask here. We aren’t bringing alcohol as it looks like it will be a warm one, just 2 big bottles of flavoured water, does this sound ok?

That sounds fine - they do a bag check as you go in. We usually pack a cool bag with a picnic lunch if you don’t want to buy food in there 😀

Hey guys, sorry I know this sounds like a silly question, but going to wimbledon for the first time on Monday and wanted to ask whether a normal ‘school type’ back pack is ok to go in with? I’m sure it is but talking to my dad earlier, I said I would ask here. We aren’t bringing alcohol as it looks like it will be a warm one, just 2 big bottles of flavoured water, does this sound ok?
Sounds fine, have a wonderful time! What court do you have tickets for?

Awesome, thank you. We are going to get food there but I’m taking some snacks and lots of flavoured water.
You're going to have an amazing time. I'm hoping to get tickets in the resale for Monday and Tuesday. There is so much going on in the 1st week and a lot of fantastic players playing on the outside courts so I check who is playing where beforehand and then plan my day accordingly.
Most of the time I'm only in my seat for 1 match then wandering around on the outside courts.
Food is at a premium price inside but not insanely priced like Wembley and is a decent standard. I usually get a pasty which is about 25% more than you would pay usually. Coffee is around £3.50 to £4 so comparable.
You do have to pay extra for a reusable coffee cup so I would take your own if you have 1.

Also there are loads of water refill places around the grounds. I'll give the their due they know how to put an event on, it's so well run

Reactions: 5
I’ll be watching Paige like a hawk at Wimbledon. She’s inadvertently hilarious!

And her gripping the trophy here like she won the tournament 🤣🤣🤣

1719390824257.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds fine, have a wonderful time! What court do you have tickets for?
We have centre court tickets 😁

Thank you everyone for your responses. We are super excited, will be making the most of our visit and strolling around everywhere. Hoping it’s not too hot though 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We have centre court tickets 😁

Thank you everyone for your responses. We are super excited, will be making the most of our visit and strolling around everywhere. Hoping it’s not too hot though 🤞🏼
Oh wow, lucky you! Make sure you take a hat just in case.

Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s known for getting stuff deleted about her on Reddit and her and her mum search the internet for anything slightly negative about her or that doesn’t fit her image, so she’s probably asked them to delete it.
Yeah big tech like Reddit deleted very easily. Probably went through Tommy's management to get it deleted from the atp accounts. If anything it'll make the whole situation worse 🤦‍♀️

The memes will never stop

Does anyone know if Katie Boulter got a new coach in the past year? She used to struggle to even get through qualifying but watching her in the past year and right now at Eastbourne I honestly think she’s got a good chance of quarter or even semis at Wimbledon this year if the draw is kind to her

Does anyone know if Katie Boulter got a new coach in the past year? She used to struggle to even get through qualifying but watching her in the past year and right now at Eastbourne I honestly think she’s got a good chance of quarter or even semis at Wimbledon this year if the draw is kind to her
I hope she does well. I really like her 🙂

I hope she does well. I really like her 🙂
Same, love that she’s worked hard to get better at her game when it could have knocked a lot of people. Saw a tweet say her and Alex come across so natural and are well liked that’s what Tommy Paul’s girlfriend was going for😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3