Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol
Was just about to come on and ask why he’s talking like a road man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The story was still on Charlotte's instagram not long ago. How embarrassing though, shes got no chance of coming back on mtv I think. She put a complete act on for the camera and her mum did, she just reminds me of a young skank who probably dont wash and is actually really immature for her age and only cares about men and her mum is the kind of mom that would let your 18 yearold boyfriend stay around when you're 13

Reactions: 16
This thread makes me need an eye roll emoji more than any other. Stop posting and deleting ugh.

Why would someone sending an emoji cause “mad issues” and be “threatening my family” 🙄

Family... when she was shagging ashley 😂 and bad mouthing you?😂🙄🙄

i think chronic illness is tricky.
I suffer from one myself and it’s doesn’t follow a “set” step by step plan. It’s unpredictable and you never know how you wake up in the morning.

I be very weary to judge regarding the illness.But that’s just because of my own illness.

You have a chronic illness but Donna and charlotte acted like she was dying and going to go

Reactions: 3
If “😍” creates that much trouble then I’m tempted to comment that myself under his photo just for the bants and drama 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve clearly led a sheltered life up here in the highlands because I didn’t realise that people genuinely spoke like that it’s not natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve clearly led a sheltered life up here in the highlands because I didn’t realise that people genuinely spoke like that it’s not natural.

People think it's cool but I find it so unattractive. Like why speak like that.. what does he think his the next wannabe gangster/rapper😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.