Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she wearing, does she not have family or friends who tell her she looks ridiculous. I'm embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure Charlie will fit in at her raves where everyone if off their faces 🤣 But how can she wear outfits like that and dress Harlow like a Victoria doll. The styles are so far apart!!! So random.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just a bit older than Charlie, but loads of my friends wear outfits like that too and I just don’t understand how people like it😫😂 I mean if that’s your kind of style and you’ve got the confidence and the body to pull it off then crack on but I’d look like a badly made sausage at the butchers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t like the outfits but duck the mum shaming on this thread man. Being a mother doesn’t mean you walk around in a black sack 24/7. If she’s got the confidence and wants to wear those outfits so be it

Shes showing off her tits and dressing like she has no kids

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Shes showing off her tits and dressing like she has no kids
If she wants to flaunt it she should do it, the fact she has the confidence to post festival outfits that are a little bit skimpy after having a baby is respect to her tbh. They’re not good outfits- kids or no kids.

Reactions: 7
Charlie’s outfits aren’t to my taste but I’ve been to lots of festivals and raves and they’re not unusual for that kind of event. Her being a mum has nothing to do with how she chooses to dress and it’s hardly as if she wears that in every day life anyway 😂 she’s only 18/19 let’s not body shame her. I’d never have the confidence to wear them or even post pics so good on her tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Charlie said in her latest post that the earlier pictures were promoting them for a festivalwear company so shouldn’t they have been declared as an ad?

Im not a fan of the outfits myself but I wish I had her confidence to wear them! I hope her confidence hasn’t been knocked with receiving nasty messages on insta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.