Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Feeling very sorry for those little girls. This is why young moms often get a bad name because twats like her who make it very apparent shes way to immature to be a ‘mum’. maybe this is my mum guilt speaking but wish I could cuddle and take care of those wee girls 🥺😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hayley2349

Because she hasn’t got her slave boy Brett to drive her around anymore 😂 but who is she kidding no one is going to gift her a car 🙄
It’s actually disgusting that she “apparently” has the funds to buy a car. She doesn’t fucking work. She lives off scamming people, freebies and it’s so disgusting to people who work there arses off and can barely survive. She’s so attention seeking. She clearly wants everyone to see she has money yet she “struggles” so much. Has she ever heard of google?. She honestly makes me sick.

Peachy_R

As if people are condoning this type of racist behaviour. She doesn’t need more encouragement
View attachment 148593
Sorry but a white girl trying to make her feel better about something which doesn’t affect her at all is hilarious😂😂😂

Charlottes TikTok where Connor says “I ruin that pussy“ at the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮

why would you even upload that.
You just know they both don’t bathe daily wouldn’t want to imagine the smell on them both especially during sex. Would rather shit in my hands and clap🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
if people dont wanna post about it they dont wanna post about it. nothing to do with being racist. each to their own its not that deep 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry

DeeDee3

“no one cared before george floyd”

oh my god.
Ugh why do thick people reproduce at the rate that they do? Someone please sterilise this child. She’s so uneducated and illiterate it’s painful and disgusting. She’s an absolute disgrace and I hope MTV want nothing to do with her after this. And the irony behind her racist views is that jobless, talentless, shaved duck looking baby dad of hers trying to ‘rap’ and faking accents... trying to portray his ‘about that life’ lmao like give it up bro. He looks like a cracked out twat sharing that (fake) Moschino hoody round like it’s going out of fashion

Reactions: 14
On charlottes snapchat connors house really is disgusting. There are holes in the wall everywhere from what looks like punch holes, the doors broken from again what looks like punch holes. There’s dirt on the walls and even under his light switch in a room. Looks as if he got bored and started burning the wall under the light switch and above it as it’s black. Not really the best to have two little girls in and around especially if they’re starting to try walk but that’s my opinion

• Wow
  • Sick

Jennytea

VIP Member
People completely ignoring today and posting as normal in my opinion are part of the problem and it is ignorant in my opinion. Not getting involved and ignoring what’s happening is a massive part of the problem. It shows you don’t care. I could get deep with this but I won’t 😂 I think people who are active on social media everyday and today not mentioning it or showing the support shows what type of person they are! It’s most likely because they don’t give two fucks and don’t feel like it effects them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Privilege and self involvement. My opinion.

- Did I miss someone calling Brett racist , can’t see anything on his story’s? He’s deleted all his bullshit from today though.

• Heart

charcobain72

Parenting is tough during the teething stage but.. does she want people to rally round her and awwwww at how EXTRA tough it must be for just Charlie. Harlows tooth looks to be bleeding too, I definetly wouldn’t faff around filming her. Calpol, teething relief and lots of cuddles.. minus the phone! Everyone goes through it. 😅

• Heart

charcobain72

My toddlers fallen over and bruised his face from our tv stand before. I’m not gonna boycott Argos and their tv stands. I have your average clutsy toddler, accidents happen. If you were so worried about it you should’ve raised a complaint and not had it laying around your living room, sanded the edges if you were that worried but still wanted to keep it. But you didn’t, Charlie. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackdiamond

Charlotte was my favourite on the show and I’m very disappointed with her comments and the way she is carry on like it hasn’t happened. I WILL be contacting MTV about this because this isn’t something that you just sweep under the rug.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sln2404

Advertising lip plumping gloss when your lips are full of filler 😂

Her lips also look really damaged? Blotchy and just fat around the Cupid’s bow? Guess that’s what you get for cheap/free filler.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Because not everything has to be posted on social media, you can show your support by educating yourself privately
How would people know they’re supported though? That’s the whole point. People who are silent and don’t express they are against racism are part of the problem and why the cycle continues. Staying silent doesn’t cut it anymore. Everyone needs to speak up so racists know it isn’t acceptable. Even the fact you wrote the other day on here that it is just a trend and insinuating people who post and support the black lives matter movement are just doing it as a trend.. It was so offensive and ignorant. I did respond to you but I got a warning and it got deleted 🤣 (thanks whoever reported me) 🖕🏻👋🏻😅

I’ll stop ranting now because it isn’t relevant to the thread but people are really showing their ignorance

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Charlottes TikTok where Connor says “I ruin that pussy“ at the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮

why would you even upload that.

• Sick