Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dmp_xox

My cousin had a Fiat 500, yes it was a struggle getting the infant carrier in but we all know Harlow forward faced in that shit seat so Charlie will be fine

Tianxoxo

I think even from what was shown on tv that Brett was just the money maker and when it comes to Harlow he doesn’t really have a say in what she wears and stuff because I’ve noticed when he was at his mums house she was never in dresses as if they had their own clothes for her

I don’t remember her posting anything about it nationwide, Brett did a few weeks back
When she first started this "business" people putting orders in had to transfer to her bank. N it was nationwide. I think about 6/7 threads ago.

Franchesca95

Why can’t you wear what you want, without it being stereotyped.

Exactly!! Guarantee that she’s not wearing on her weekly shop at Tesco, also guarantee that she isn’t the only one at the rave or festival wearing the same thing
I am quite a bit older than Charlie but have seen people who still go raving in outfits like this, I do think its how people dress in that scene, however, I still don't understand why people would want to wear such little clothing or those sort of outfits but that is my opinion and just not how I dress, again if she has the confidence to wear those then go for it, I personally would not walk around half naked.

LilToes

VIP Member
I’m a little late to the post sorry! What did Charlie put on her insta story about Brett? I missed this but had seen her post a story saying she was sorry for what she had said

nittygrittyditty91

Seriously! Grapes scare me, I know other foods can be choking risks too but grapes seem to be especially risky due to their smooth round shape. Perfect for getting lodged in the throat. I still cut my kids grapes and they’re not babies anymore, I’m pretty relaxed in other aspects of parenting, but grapes are just no to me.

Ahh fair enough I thought the same tbf🤣
What are “towns”?

Sophm19

VIP Member
If anyone ever suspects what you are telling them isn't true then they request statements and proof n if u refuse, they get a court order. If you've lied that's when you get fined n owe all the money. UC know about your earnings through your national insurance number n if you are ona payroll (which I assume Charlie is not) Probably gets transferred to her nationwide bank direct as its just commission she gets.

Everyone gets found out in the end especially if someone reports her
I dont know how they get away with it. I dont know much about it but from what I've heard on here , its crazy that it's still being sold.

Casperron

VIP Member
Must be, mines only a 59 oh if only I was a one hit wonder on a tv show I might be able to get newer 😆 least mines reliable for the last 5 years and I’ve never had to return it for another
At least u can probably fit kids in yours 😂😂she’s so fucking dumb