Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATB Shoppers

I’ve finally unfollowed Charlotte. She’s sickened me to the core, how very ignorant of her. She’s a white privileged woman who has never had to endure racism. Charlotte I know you read here, if you do not fully understand then educate yourself and don’t be an ignorant fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Fiibeth

How does Charlotte have the audacity to type the N-word that many times?? ‘Lip syncing’ is one thing, but to actually type it out several times and post it??? Absolute ignorance. Charlotte- actually READ some of the posts you are sharing, educate yourself on the BLM movement and then tell us if you still feel comfortable saying the N-word

• Angry
Reactions: 22

charcobain72

I’m not sure what I expected honestly. I don’t know how i’ll cope not seeing her lips, harlows dresses, harlow crying, apologies to Brett and her asking if anyone knows where she can buy a bar of soap. On a real level, it’s very sad that she 1. Hasn’t educated herself. and 2. Has ignored when someone has told her and gone against it. Weirdo.

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
I came on here to see reactions to the festival outfits and you guys did not disappoint 😂

I'm still reeling from that mouldy fishermans net outfit.

• Haha

Hatesfakes123

Charlie buying a car she can't drive or use... just to feel validated cause she has "stuff". All this crap u buy Charlie all that designer shit and your still a miserable dickhead. Can't buy happiness!! The child is a doll or a pawn depending on your mood. Wouldn't be surprised if she was on universal credit and receiving maintenance she clearly don't work! That the thing about these silt little girls wanna play house and babies but can't cope with respnsibilties that come with it!!

• Heart

charcobain72

They all bloody do it, MLM boss babes, it’s “their own business” and they’re “self employed”. No ya fucking not. You’re some CEO’s skivvy who runs around like a headless chicken selling absolute toss because if you don’t, you’ve got the higher up boss babes who hired you as an under study biting your head off because you had a bad month. The money you earn ain’t even yours, most of it goes to the higher ups, even their money goes to someone even higher up, until eventually it makes its way to the CEO. It isn’t your business Charlie. You’re someone’s bitch. Like the rest of us. Except our jobs aren’t scamming or making ourselves look absolute tools. Ya welcome.

• Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
Worse than those cunts that put pick n mix in a pizza box and try sell it for £15 😂😂 then call themselves business women

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
Can everyone please stop commenting on the things Brett and Charlie air to the public on their public Instagram accounts with 10k+ followings god so rude, it's personal don't you know 🙄

😘

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
I know all of you mean well but I’m so glad I had my child when I did 20 years ago before social media etc. She’s turned out great but I reckon I probably would have been pulled up over many things over the years like forward facing car seat from age 1, walkers, door bouncers and making multiple bottles up in a morning for the day! Amongst other things-I never cooked a homemade meal when she was 1-2 🤣 had a cot bumper, cherry teat dummy’s etc. She had the best childhood! But seriously I know everyone is well meaning if it was your mate making a mistake you’d have a quiet word. These girls are getting slated for every single thing they are always just learning their downfall was going public. I mean mrs hinch had 3933738383 comments yesterday about whether her child was rear or forward facing. I like this forum but sometimes it’s a bit 😳

Nether have I, I’ve heard far too many tales of children overheating due to having a blanket (over prams and on babies etc). It doesn’t take long to put suncream on a child 😂!

Got to say the blanket thing has had enough publicity that you would know, and suncream on a child should be as natural in our climate as making sure they are hydrated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Parkinson1907

Some of the things that she puts up on the preloved insta page she has says only worn for picture.. says it all really
I once bought my daughter a dress from her instagram page when she had only just set it up. It was advertised as never worn still with tags on. I got it, the tags were not on, there was a stain on the dress and the cardigan that came with it was all bobbly🙃

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I'm sure Charlie will fit in at her raves where everyone if off their faces 🤣 But how can she wear outfits like that and dress Harlow like a Victoria doll. The styles are so far apart!!! So random.

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Wasnt that long ago you were slating her for wearing this calling her fat. But no it's ok to wear barley anything and for people to say it's a bit to much an inappropriate 🙃
I think body shaming and implying that someone is less of a person because of what they're wearing is crossing the line, we all have our own taste and I think that's fine to joke about but body shaming and implying someone's a shit mother because of the way they dress is misogynistic and small minded IMO, not to say just plain nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Hayley2349

This is aggravating me so much. She has made money by being a miserable fuck on TV. She is living off freebies, and apparently has her "own" business which entails selling shitting coffee, which creates disordered eating and is all full of lies. She hasn't worked or earnt a single thing, and the way she puts it on social media is that everyone should bow down to her. She needs a slap in the face and a visit from the tax man. Oh, and maybe a visit from people who suffer with eating disorders because of hearing and witnessing the shit she sells. How the fuck is this even allowed in society, where you earn from scamming people and people who genuinely work hard can barely afford to live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20