Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wec0201

personally think some people should worry more about themselves and what there doing. if your so pissed about BLM and want to raise awareness you perfectly can do so. but not everyone is interested and thats the reality 🥴
Everyone should be 100% interested. BUT that Dosent mean you should feel obliged to post about it, you can be interested and educating yourself behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

NNMDD

Well yeah they will look identical with them stupid filters on their face! Ffs I can’t be the only one who thinks that’s a moronic comment 🤦🏼‍♀️ B3E7938A-CDEC-44B6-A3C5-37B0BB547D7A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Charlotte has obviously got credit on her pay as you go phone and is back on the gram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Fiibeth

Charlotte- there is absolutely no point posting an apology and then screenshots saying people are being ‘nasty’. You did wrong. You used a disgusting slur more than once. Apologise, educate yourself, and do better in future. Don’t try and justify yourself.

Secret-freckle

Charlie’s outfits aren’t to my taste but I’ve been to lots of festivals and raves and they’re not unusual for that kind of event. Her being a mum has nothing to do with how she chooses to dress and it’s hardly as if she wears that in every day life anyway 😂 she’s only 18/19 let’s not body shame her. I’d never have the confidence to wear them or even post pics so good on her tbh

• Heart

Lottielei

Actually laughable that Charlie has the cheek to complain about somebody else’s business when she sells laxalattes! Yes I understand her daughter was harmed but why not put the box away when you notice it isn’t safe? She’s an absolute joke obviously just looking for some freebies🙄 bore off and get a proper job like the rest of us hun😘

Coolcats24

VIP Member
You would think if the grandmother for your kids didn’t have long left, the videos you would make would be for the twins and there mile stones.. like birthdays, Christmas’s, when they have kids, marriage etc. Not these embarrassing tik toks they make... god if I got to see videos of my grandmother I’d be too embarrassed to watch these 😫
Twins to Charlotte: mum can you show me a video of nana dondons?
*Charlotte pulls out the video of her mum being Catherine Tate*
Charlotte: this video was for all our fans babes, they were so obsessed with us.

• Haha

Aries67

The twins are only 16 months, my girl didn’t start even being interested in standing or her walker until a few weeks before her first birthday, all kids develop differently and I know a full term baby who had nothing wrong who didn’t start walking till 18 months
She’s held them back from her own laziness she’s even put them in a high chair just to keep them out the way. All babies develop at their own pace but she’s literally held them back.. all children are different but from my experience babies have taken their first steps at 12 months or before.. but like I said that doesn’t apply to every baby. She’s a young mum and still learning but Donna constantly makes excuses for her.

A106B6DA-5110-4C1D-89B3-072C88079B32.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sophiehx

Her Apple Watch is from depop, the monclear coat is off shpock or whatever it’s called and car is probably leased image and social media is a dangerous drug 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hayley2349

Oh Charlie. Here we go with attention seeking yet again. Instead of trying to film, maybe actually focus on spending proper time with your baby without a phone in your stupid hand.

I have no words for Charlotte and her beloved boyfriend. Sitting in a chav tracksuit, AirPods in, fag behind the ear. Oh I would be so proud to share this on social media 🙄. I feel sorry for the twins. They constantly look ill, unwashed and living with them two as parents.

CoolMom

VIP Member
I came on here to discuss the Charlotte live thing...it has made me so sad that she has absolutely no idea what is happening in the world! Her equally chavvy mate joining in with "yeah but no but its like called Blackout Friday or sunnink and you're supposed to post the black fing then you're not allowed to post the rest of that day"

NO JUST NO!!!!!!!!!

And now she has babies those poor girls will grow up as ignorant and stupid as her :(

• Sad
  • Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I don't recall anyone calling her fat or ugly🙄

I wouldn't wear that tat now never mind being a mother. Your meant to set by example not wear a bra top that barly covers and fish netting that looks like a different type of star 🤢
Give it a rest. Anybody can dress however they please whether they’ve reproduced or not. I’d much rather bring my daughter up to be an all round good person than to never expose a hint of skin to her because, in your eyes as her mother I should set an example. How she dresses does not mean she isn’t setting a good example for her daughter.

• Heart
How embarrassing when you’ve not even got a driving licenceView attachment 149986 😂😂
What annoyed me about Charlie was back when her and Brett split and she was talking about how hard it is being a single mum. I don't honestly think she's experienced or understands how hard it is. You don't have the money to splash on things and most don't even have help from the dads. She hasn't actually had to do everything for herself and budget and find a way to do a proper job as well , teen mum has really helped her out.

Keep sitting on ya drive with the key in your hand cos you can’t fucking drive it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can walk around a d show people the keys like.joey did in friends when he found the keys for the Porche haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

missmisty

The way she keeps calling it her ‘business’ is so dumb, selling a companies weight loss drinks isn’t a business by any stretch of the word

• Heart
Reactions: 17