Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on previous thread from yesterday! Wow it's taken a funny old turn. Feel bad for tia but glad to see it's brought her and Charlotte closer together and they are supporting each other. Nice to have you on here char spilling the tea for us šŸ˜…

I wonder who's gonna be first to get tattoo cover up or removal since Charlie andBrett have each other's names on them šŸ˜‚ or maybe they will get back together before that happens

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Charlotte. I donā€™t need to grow up, I just got defensive that you screenshot my message and put it on Instagram, where youā€™ve been publicly slagging us all off for weeks. I apologise if I came across ā€œmuggyā€ I didnā€™t want to start tit I just wondered why you popped me on your Instagram instead of quoting my message here, thatā€™s all!

Also , respect to you , for coming on here and setting tit straight.

Reactions: 9
Nice having her answer questions, but her & her mum still lied about what was posted here and made us seem a lot worse than we are? Would be nice if she actually admitted her mum lying about coming on here or about the star jumps post
Yes, would be good to have Donna make a video to address it all.
All of their followers have been given the impresson that we're all bullies who just witch about their lives but hopefully now Charlotte can see that we're actually alright people.
And that we can't delete comments too, so the whole star jumps and laps around the park thing is just not true

Reactions: 5
Nice having her answer questions, but her & her mum still lied about what was posted here and made us seem a lot worse than we are? Would be nice if she actually admitted her mum lying about coming on here or about the star jumps post
Sorry I wasnā€™t following the thread at that point. I have only been following for the last week so I donā€™t know what your talking about. Do tell me šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
youā€™ve got to give credit to Charlotte here, sheā€™s the only one whoā€™s had balls to come on here and respond to stuff we have questions on. Charlie is still too scared and canā€™t take criticism which is why she blocks anyone who even tried to give her constructive feedback. Laura and Morgan just cry about anything negative said about them and come across as extremely nasty and manipulative people. Also Charlotte I donā€™t think anyone was trying to be muggy ALOT of people on here are extremely sarcastic šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah Charlotte's alright, she's just young and needs to grow up a little (no offense šŸ¤£) she will learn and I'm sure all of us can answer any of her questions too? Like getting into a routine or weaning and stuff, she also needs to prioritize certain things over others and work on a few things. I give her credit for coming on here and not mouthing off, I know if there was a thread about me I wouldn't come on her all polite šŸ¤£ her and donna have given us alot of entertainment over the past few weeks so thank you šŸ™Œ

Reactions: 9
Sorry I wasnā€™t following the thread at that point. I have only been following for the last week so I donā€™t know what your talking about. Do tell me šŸ˜
Her mum said that she was posting on here but all her comment got deleted (canā€™t delete comments so complete bull) and that we had said that she was able to run around fields and can do star jumps. Making it look like all weā€™re doing is making up lies and deleting anyone who comes on here to defend them, thereā€™s so much that goes on this thread I think itā€™s pretty 50/50 with good comments and bad but as usual, only the bad ones (and fake ones) get talked about. Charlotte can chat all she wants on here but at least tell your followers that your mum lied about comments made, and it canā€™t be that bad if youā€™ve made an account (and surprise surprise you havenā€™t been banned or deleted comments)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m gonna go out on a limb here and say that I vaguely remember someone (a neighbour?) coming in and saying they do laps around the park. Itā€™s already been stated that they probably glanced on and took the criticism in first itā€™s possible she could have assumed ā€œlapsā€ meant running? Thatā€™s the only reason I can think of if nothings been deleted. The star jumps was obviously an add on on Donnaā€™s part taking it up a notch to be sarcastic šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Everything else I canā€™t comment on as I didnā€™t see

Reactions: 6
Her mum said that she was posting on here but all her comment got deleted (canā€™t delete comments so complete bull) and that we had said that she was able to run around fields and can do star jumps. Making it look like all weā€™re doing is making up lies and deleting anyone who comes on here to defend them, thereā€™s so much that goes on this thread I think itā€™s pretty 50/50 with good comments and bad but as usual, only the bad ones (and fake ones) get talked about. Charlotte can chat all she wants on here but at least tell your followers that your mum lied about comments made, and it canā€™t be that bad if youā€™ve made an account (and surprise surprise you havenā€™t been banned or deleted comments)
As far as I was aware only admin / moderators can edit or delete comments..and they only do that if it's against the site rules. So maybe if she did come here, break some rules and the mods shut her down? I certainly don't ever remember anyone coming on claiming to be her though, or anyone saying she can do star jumps šŸ˜‚

As far as I was aware only admin / moderators can edit or delete comments..and they only do that if it's against the site rules. So maybe if she did come here, break some rules and the mods shut her down? I certainly don't ever remember anyone coming on claiming to be her though, or anyone saying she can do star jumps šŸ˜‚
Maybe but it seems weird that no one saw her on here and usually you can see the comments when theyā€™ve been quoted even if theyā€™ve been deleted? I donā€™t like that weā€™ve all been made out to be horrible people but she can come on and join us šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Teen Mom Talk posted a happy birthday Megan post 30 minutes ago, and the Emma Finch fan account commented on it 3 minutes later. Jus sayin ā˜•ā˜•ā˜•

Maybe she wants to stay relevant so she'll get renewed for another season šŸ˜‚
What's Emma's own instagram?

Charlotte. I donā€™t need to grow up, I just got defensive that you screenshot my message and put it on Instagram, where youā€™ve been publicly slagging us all off for weeks. I apologise if I came across ā€œmuggyā€ I didnā€™t want to start tit I just wondered why you popped me on your Instagram instead of quoting my message here, thatā€™s all!

Also , respect to you , for coming on here and setting tit straight.
Where did charlotte say that?

Reactions: 1
Charlie asking where she can get hair clips for Harlow on IG stories just now. Classic beggy behaviour. You could.. I donā€™t know.. try BUYING THEM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll say it here lol. Wetting myself at brett having a tantrum over the cashier touching his ID after they touched every piece of shopping anyways. Why does he class his ID as something he frequently uses & touches? Apart from chopping cocaine on a night out how often do you really use your ID šŸ˜­
He probably buy a red bull everyday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
What's Emma's own instagram?

Where did charlotte say that?
In the last thread she told me to grow up , but I think anyone would get defensive knowing that she uses Instagram to slag tattle off all the time. I think itā€™s understandable I was abit taken back by the fact she screenshot my message and put it on her story when she genuinely just wanted to know some tummy tightening tips which is fair enough and I messaged them in the last thread. No saltiness intended.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else absolutely convinced that the teen mom talk insta page is actually Emma??
There's literally so many things that suggest it's her:
1. The page only started once her season started
2. Every single thing posted about Emma is positive, there's never a single negative thing
3. The person posting on teen mom talk often puts loads of letters after their words like "thisssss", which Emma does too
4. They also put a space before exclamation marks, which Emma has done on her stories and posts
5. In an early post to the page, they wrote "las" for last. Emma always leaves the last letter of some words, like in her post she put "tha" for that.
6. Emma has actually commented on teen mom talk thanking her fans...
7. There's a Emma Finch fan account that posts compliments on every Emma picture on teen mom talk, and this "fan" also types exactly the same as teen mom talk and Emma, and uses the same pictures, so it's also probably her.

Finally, she comes across as someone who would love the drama and shade throwing, so there ya go.

Tattlers miss duck all lol I love it

Dont
Dont
Dont
Dont

Prep machines and walkers
Dont

Puree pouches & jars

Dont

Dont

Sleeping routines

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on previous thread from yesterday! Wow it's taken a funny old turn. Feel bad for tia but glad to see it's brought her and Charlotte closer together and they are supporting each other. Nice to have you on here char spilling the tea for us šŸ˜…

I wonder who's gonna be first to get tattoo cover up or removal since Charlie andBrett have each other's names on them šŸ˜‚ or maybe they will get back together before that happens
If just tattoo of us hadnā€™t been cancelled I bet theyā€™d have been on there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the last thread she told me to grow up , but I think anyone would get defensive knowing that she uses Instagram to slag tattle off all the time. I think itā€™s understandable I was abit taken back by the fact she screenshot my message and put it on her story when she genuinely just wanted to know some tummy tightening tips which is fair enough and I messaged them in the last thread. No saltiness intended.
So are you Luna Goss as well as GoldenGoss then? šŸ¤”

Oh you're not allowed to ask questions about stuff that happened in the past because then we'll have 2 pages of people moaning that people repeating questions clogs up the threads... šŸ˜‚šŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.