Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
My dad killed him self he had proper depression the one that you wouldn’t discuss on social media to loads of people you don’t know the one that you find it hard to talk about to just anyone when your that badly depressed you barely want to talk to anyone never mind be on social media posting your every move you don’t hardly want to get out of bed in the morning and it’s a hard to get dressed every day never mind putting your 50 inch lashes on face full of make up extensions in just to post a picture of your self In skimpy pjs acting seductively sorry but know this isn’t the behaviour of someone who’s depressed and or not coping ..... FACT 😊
I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad, but please don't use phrases like "proper depression" it is extremely insensitive. Need I remind you of the countless celebrities who would put on make up, go to lavish parties and have thousands of admirers but ended up killing themselves? We don't know what Charlie gets up to 90% of the time or how she truly feels.

I personally wouldn't air my grievances on my social media but if thats how she gets some comfort then so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Bostonx

VIP Member
There is no "proper depression" it isn't one size fits all. Some people talk about it and some people don't. Some people look fine and others don't. Sick of explaining that mental health isn't once size fits all on here.

I don't post about my depression on social media. When I leave the house I don't "look depressed" whatever that look is. But the world didn't see the energy it took to have a wash and look like the person I show the world. So I look presentable, wearing makeup, having my hair done. Can't see I suffer with self harming. It just really isn't the same for everyone..

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Mummm00

I may just not read this thread anymore it’s rarely about the programme now and about everyone else 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Bec3007

VIP Member
I know ill get a warning for this but I don’t really care. This is the only thread on here where I’ve seen so many people moan daily about what’s posted. People are allowed to comment their opinions and experiences, if you don’t like it then scroll on. Yes I’m a bit of a cunt but I draw a line when it comes to trying to scare teenage girls with social services comments or belittling someone’s mental health because it doesn’t fit in with their ‘stereotype’. If my boring comment offends you so much, my bad, but they all read here and I wanted to let a young girl know that it’s ok to feel the way she does and that nothing bad will come of it.

I await the reports of this comment and I’ll enjoy my warning✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Brett getting his knickers in a twist that they touched his ID. Well put the fucking item back then. If they had said can I see that please , why not say sorry no I don’t want you touching my ID I’ll leave it thanks .
people like him are why this shit is still spreading . Essential items !!! Hope it was a razor to shave that bit of arse hair off your face.
Prob a bottle of cheap vodka to wash down his 102927th dominos of the month
Now he's seen what he's missing out on with Charlie Big Boobs

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
I didn’t say they “WOULD” get involved I said you need to be careful what you post on social media exposing every aspect of your life to people you don’t no Isn’t a wise thing to do as there are nasty people out there what would do something like that for example screenshots have been took off her personal Snapchat of her doing balloons at the weekend and people have even posted them on here next minute she’s really struggling and crying so that looks like a girl who’s all over the show who’s in charge of a minor and no I’m not saying you can’t cry when you have a child but if you don’t want back lashes from the things you post then don’t post it coz like I said some people are nasty and she she know this seeing as half the people on here have done nothing but slate her for everything now all of a sudden she’s crying your all licking her arse like she’s amazing grace hypocrites springs to mind 🐸☕
Longest. Sentence. EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
Cue the ‘nothing can break us’ and ‘better and stronger than ever’ posts
"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realise how much they need to fall back together" 🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢

Imagine if Charlie's only seeing him to get a lift to Nandos haha me af

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

stampystamp

Chatty Member
I know this is a trash forum but seriously to be fair to Charlotte, she has listened to most of your guys suggestions and taken them on board. She’s joined and faced her criticism head on. I don’t thing any of the other teen mums on either show would have done this. And for that she deserves some praise. She might have mouthed off a little but she’s only 18, give her a break. I do think she’s trying as hard as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mumof1boy

Is anyone else absolutely convinced that the teen mom talk insta page is actually Emma??
There's literally so many things that suggest it's her:
1. The page only started once her season started
2. Every single thing posted about Emma is positive, there's never a single negative thing
3. The person posting on teen mom talk often puts loads of letters after their words like "thisssss", which Emma does too
4. They also put a space before exclamation marks, which Emma has done on her stories and posts
5. In an early post to the page, they wrote "las" for last. Emma always leaves the last letter of some words, like in her post she put "tha" for that.
6. Emma has actually commented on teen mom talk thanking her fans...
7. There's a Emma Finch fan account that posts compliments on every Emma picture on teen mom talk, and this "fan" also types exactly the same as teen mom talk and Emma, and uses the same pictures, so it's also probably her.

Finally, she comes across as someone who would love the drama and shade throwing, so there ya go.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

_basic_

VIP Member
I’m pro choice but letting a balloon off in memory of a child that would never come into this world because of their choice is insulting. I thought I was pretty much open minded but this is a whole load of nope when I think of my friends and babies they have lost/couldn’t have. Fucking messed up and shows the age of them. Not to mention breaking the current rules to do it. Talk about sticking 2 fingers up to everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bostonx

VIP Member
I'll say it here lol. Wetting myself at brett having a tantrum over the cashier touching his ID after they touched every piece of shopping anyways. Why does he class his ID as something he frequently uses & touches? Apart from chopping cocaine on a night out how often do you really use your ID 😭

• Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I know this is a trash forum but seriously to be fair to Charlotte, she has listened to most of your guys suggestions and taken them on board. She’s joined and faced her criticism head on. I don’t thing any of the other teen mums on either show would have done this. And for that she deserves some praise. She might have mouthed off a little but she’s only 18, give her a break. I do think she’s trying as hard as she can.
People have given her praise for coming on. We've interacted with her like we would any other member. She doesn't need people repeatedly kissing her arse. That isn't what the forum is for.
She's not going to be treated any differently just because she's one of the subjects of the topic here.
And some of us haven't forgotten that we have been called named by her and Don Dons, and their flat-out lies.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mummm00

you’ve got to give credit to Charlotte here, she’s the only one who’s had balls to come on here and respond to stuff we have questions on. Charlie is still too scared and can’t take criticism which is why she blocks anyone who even tried to give her constructive feedback. Laura and Morgan just cry about anything negative said about them and come across as extremely nasty and manipulative people. Also Charlotte I don’t think anyone was trying to be muggy ALOT of people on here are extremely sarcastic 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 28