Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else absolutely convinced that the teen mom talk insta page is actually Emma??
There's literally so many things that suggest it's her:
1. The page only started once her season started
2. Every single thing posted about Emma is positive, there's never a single negative thing
3. The person posting on teen mom talk often puts loads of letters after their words like "thisssss", which Emma does too
4. They also put a space before exclamation marks, which Emma has done on her stories and posts
5. In an early post to the page, they wrote "las" for last. Emma always leaves the last letter of some words, like in her post she put "tha" for that.
6. Emma has actually commented on teen mom talk thanking her fans...
7. There's a Emma Finch fan account that posts compliments on every Emma picture on teen mom talk, and this "fan" also types exactly the same as teen mom talk and Emma, and uses the same pictures, so it's also probably her.

Finally, she comes across as someone who would love the drama and shade throwing, so there ya go.
She doesnt come across on tv as the type who would care about having fans but you never know 🤷🏼‍♀️ without meaning to discriminate it does make sense with her being autistic/aspergus as the posts are quite straight talking and they always say they are not meaning to offend.

Reactions: 9
She doesnt come across on tv as the type who would care about having fans but you never know 🤷🏼‍♀️ without meaning to discriminate it does make sense with her being autistic/aspergus as the posts are quite straight talking and they always say they are not meaning to offend.
I thought this too 🤷🏼
Could be completely wrong, but I've wondered for a while seeing as they always post a lot about Emma on their stories, but they're hardly actual questions, mainly just compliments. And the other teen mom's get negative stuff posted about them all the time.

ADFAAFF0-85FD-47FB-B8F0-33AB4907D80F.png

Tadaaaa! Aforementioned thirsty girl. Imagine being so frustrated over someone checking your ID and then holding it too long. Poor chicken ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine one of your most serious problems being that cashiers hold your ID for too long 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 130610

Tadaaaa! Aforementioned thirsty girl. Imagine being so frustrated over someone checking your ID and then holding it too long. Poor chicken ☹
🤣How much alcohol is she buying if she gets asked for ID "all the time"

I thought this too 🤷🏼
Could be completely wrong, but I've wondered for a while seeing as they always post a lot about Emma on their stories, but they're hardly actual questions, mainly just compliments. And the other teen mom's get negative stuff posted about them all the time.
I havent noticed as I dont follow emma but will have a look

Imagine one of your most serious problems being that cashiers hold your ID for too long 😭
I’m 39 and when I get asked for ID it makes my day 😆 when I was younger and got asked it wasn’t an issue unless I forgot it. My daughter is the same now she’s 19 but looks 15, she doesn’t even wait to be asked just hands it over, coronavirus or not if you don’t want people touching your ID don’t buy restricted products and then moan about it.
The entitlement of Brett and his minions is real tho. Imagine the hardship 😬

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else absolutely convinced that the teen mom talk insta page is actually Emma??
There's literally so many things that suggest it's her:
1. The page only started once her season started
2. Every single thing posted about Emma is positive, there's never a single negative thing
3. The person posting on teen mom talk often puts loads of letters after their words like "thisssss", which Emma does too
4. They also put a space before exclamation marks, which Emma has done on her stories and posts
5. In an early post to the page, they wrote "las" for last. Emma always leaves the last letter of some words, like in her post she put "tha" for that.
6. Emma has actually commented on teen mom talk thanking her fans...
7. There's a Emma Finch fan account that posts compliments on every Emma picture on teen mom talk, and this "fan" also types exactly the same as teen mom talk and Emma, and uses the same pictures, so it's also probably her.

Finally, she comes across as someone who would love the drama and shade throwing, so there ya go.
That actually makes sense, the page always posts positive stuff about her and Nasseh. Personally I think she’s deluded when it comes to him. I do like Emma tho

View attachment 130610

First world problems🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Brett was loaded I'm sure he could afford a pack of dettol wipes 😂 the cheek to even moan he needs to grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does the clean all his shopping they also just touching before taking it back?
The mentality tho 😆 worries me that people like this are wandering round in society with no clue. How about clean it the same way you clean the rest of your stuff when you have been out touching everything others have touched. Don’t take your ID back and lick it, there’s some advice 🤣 wipes, hand sanitiser or soap and water 👍🏻 Failing that rub it down your arse crack to kill the germs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That teen mom uk Instagram account is the best thing ever, they come across as if they’re a huge fan of the two shows but I can’t help but think they’re just winding everyone up too get reactions from them like that time with Morgan and Laura and their takeaway etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie feels so poorly today .
Hope it’s not corona , seen as you have been clearly flouting lockdown rules ✌🏻

The mentality tho 😆 worries me that people like this are wandering round in society with no clue. How about clean it the same way you clean the rest of your stuff when you have been out touching everything others have touched. Don’t take your ID back and lick it, there’s some advice 🤣 wipes, hand sanitiser or soap and water 👍🏻 Failing that rub it down your arse crack to kill the germs
I think people like that will take it home to mummy. Who will help was their hands , and tend to the emotional trauma of being ID for their Asda price vodka .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally getting good again keep at it guys 😂😂😂
Don’t say it
Don’t say it
Don’t say it

Cows milk

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'll say it here lol. Wetting myself at brett having a tantrum over the cashier touching his ID after they touched every piece of shopping anyways. Why does he class his ID as something he frequently uses & touches? Apart from chopping cocaine on a night out how often do you really use your ID 😭
And all it takes is a quick wash and it’s sorted!

I’m guessing he doesn’t wipe down all his shopping?

Teen Mom Talk posted a happy birthday Megan post 30 minutes ago, and the Emma Finch fan account commented on it 3 minutes later. Jus sayin ☕☕☕

Maybe she wants to stay relevant so she'll get renewed for another season 😂

• Haha
Charlotte (cba to go back and quote your comments) just out of curiosity do you think there will be another series?
And do you think Morgan would be on it if she was asked 🤣

• Haha
Can we all agree not to scare Charlotte away. I love having her on here 😀

Reactions: 38
Can we all agree not to scare Charlotte away. I love having her on here 😀
Nice having her answer questions, but her & her mum still lied about what was posted here and made us seem a lot worse than we are? Would be nice if she actually admitted her mum lying about coming on here or about the star jumps post

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.