Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the ‘nothing can break us’ and ‘better and stronger than ever’ posts
"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realise how much they need to fall back together" 🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢

Imagine if Charlie's only seeing him to get a lift to Nandos haha me af

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realise how much they need to fall back together" 🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢

Imagine if Charlie's only seeing him to get a lift to Nandos haha me af
So much for her diet 😂😂 (Also i’d totally do that too!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The other video Charlotte uploaded about how people have been saying her mum gets her clothes from pound stretchers. Might be wrong but I don’t remember anyone saying anything about that? So they are either back making crap up to stay relevant or getting hate from else where
they just make it up because they are bored and have nothing else to post about, they can’t stop talking about us, they are obsessed and iiiiiiiiiiii love it #fanbehaviour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They’ve been quiet for ages I dunno why they’ve suddenly come back with a vengeance it’s like they want attention that badly that they want it in any form including negative.

Reactions: 1
They’ve been quiet for ages I dunno why they’ve suddenly come back with a vengeance it’s like they want attention that badly that they want it in any form including negative.
Probably jealous of all the attention T**, Charlie and Brett have been getting so wanted to steer it back to her and her mum 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.