Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett getting his knickers in a twist that they touched his ID. Well put the bleeping item back then. If they had said can I see that please , why not say sorry no I don’t want you touching my ID I’ll leave it thanks .
people like him are why this tit is still spreading . Essential items !!! Hope it was a razor to shave that bit of arse hair off your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll say it here lol. Wetting myself at brett having a tantrum over the cashier touching his ID after they touched every piece of shopping anyways. Why does he class his ID as something he frequently uses & touches? Apart from chopping cocaine on a night out how often do you really use your ID 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Brett getting his knickers in a twist that they touched his ID. Well put the bleeping item back then. If they had said can I see that please , why not say sorry no I don’t want you touching my ID I’ll leave it thanks .
people like him are why this tit is still spreading . Essential items !!! Hope it was a razor to shave that bit of arse hair off your face.
It’ll be bloody ciggies because he looks 14

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prob a bottle of cheap vodka to wash down his 102927th dominos of the month
Now he's seen what he's missing out on with Charlie Big Boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And honestly if the supermarket are practicing social distancing as much as possible it's probs easier to pass the ID over than stand close enough so they can inspect it

Reactions: 3
I know and he has just screenshots a few comments agreeing with him. Whats the point in putting it on Instagram. Its happened now, he should dis infect his ID and whatever else and move on. Then next time send someone else for alcohol.

Reactions: 1
He wouldn't have been buying alcohol at this time isn't there a time restriction in England too? Can't buy any until half 10 or 11 here

Reactions: 2
He wouldn't have been buying alcohol at this time isn't there a time restriction in England too? Can't buy any until half 10 or 11 here
No you can buy it anytime. When i worked in supermarket the majority of alcohol sales were before lunch time x

Nope, can buy it any time.
I've been in B&M before at 8am buying up all the cheap spirits and ciders

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope you can buy anything and everything all day long here in the 24 hour supermarkets (when they are open 24hour). Used to be till 11pm in line with the pubs last orders but no restrictions now. Seriously he’s showing what an immature prat he is putting that all over his insta, he will have got so many peoples backs up doing that. Can’t wait to see his crappy response after he’s checked here this morning.

Is anyone else absolutely convinced that the teen mom talk insta page is actually Emma??
There's literally so many things that suggest it's her:
1. The page only started once her season started
2. Every single thing posted about Emma is positive, there's never a single negative thing
3. The person posting on teen mom talk often puts loads of letters after their words like "thisssss", which Emma does too
4. They also put a space before exclamation marks, which Emma has done on her stories and posts
5. In an early post to the page, they wrote "las" for last. Emma always leaves the last letter of some words, like in her post she put "tha" for that.
6. Emma has actually commented on teen mom talk thanking her fans...
7. There's a Emma Finch fan account that posts compliments on every Emma picture on teen mom talk, and this "fan" also types exactly the same as teen mom talk and Emma, and uses the same pictures, so it's also probably her.

Finally, she comes across as someone who would love the drama and shade throwing, so there ya go.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is anyone else absolutely convinced that the teen mom talk insta page is actually Emma??
There's literally so many things that suggest it's her:
1. The page only started once her season started
2. Every single thing posted about Emma is positive, there's never a single negative thing
3. The person posting on teen mom talk often puts loads of letters after their words like "thisssss", which Emma does too
4. They also put a space before exclamation marks, which Emma has done on her stories and posts
5. In an early post to the page, they wrote "las" for last. Emma always leaves the last letter of some words, like in her post she put "tha" for that.
6. Emma has actually commented on teen mom talk thanking her fans...
7. There's a Emma Finch fan account that posts compliments on every Emma picture on teen mom talk, and this "fan" also types exactly the same as teen mom talk and Emma, and uses the same pictures, so it's also probably her.

Finally, she comes across as someone who would love the drama and shade throwing, so there ya go.
Makes sense but do people really have that much spare time especially with a baby? 😳 Could be a friend of hers?

Reactions: 4
Do you think Emma runs her own account, a fan account and the gossip account 😂? I don't think it's any of the mums to be fair. I just don't think Emma has done anything problematic yet to get slagged

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makes sense but do people really have that much spare time especially with a baby? 😳 Could be a friend of hers?
I'm sure having a baby and nothing else is probably another reason why it's her. What else would she have to do? She's obviously on her own a lot of the time 💁🏼‍♀️
Of course I'm just speculating, but it looks feasible to me 😜

• Haha
Why is Brett moaning? That concerned about germs? Surely you'd be wearing gloves and wipe anything you've brought before bringing it home. Going on like nobody touched whatever he brought before him

Reactions: 7
Why is Brett moaning? That concerned about germs? Surely you'd be wearing gloves and wipe anything you've brought before bringing it home. Going on like nobody touched whatever he brought before him
Exactly or maybe just don’t bother going out for what you bought as it’s obviously wasn’t essential. Wonder how many messages of support he got off thirsty girls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s people like Brett who my husband is having to deal with at work. Running the mouths off and moaning . While people have to put themselves at risk and their families . Like us with young children , just so he can have his fags or beer. Grow up you silly little boy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.