Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm just ocd but she's bought them pjs and put them straight on they wouldn't of been washed and dried that quick. I wash all new things anyway because i don't like the smell they can have. You don't know who's covid hands could of touched them

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe I'm just ocd but she's bought them pjs and put them straight on they wouldn't of been washed and dried that quick. I wash all new things anyway because i don't like the smell they can have. You don't know who's covid hands could of touched them

Pandemic aside, I always wash new clothes. They have chemicals on them, to keep them from getting damp in transit etc. They're also touched by so many people. Also who knows who tried them on🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
Pandemic aside, I always wash new clothes. They have chemicals on them, to keep them from getting damp in transit etc. They're also touched by so many people. Also who knows who tried them on🤮🤮🤮
I doubt Charlie washes any new clothes. Them hideous dresses won't wash well

Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve never thought of that. duck me im never not washing new clothes ever again 😭🤢

Reactions: 13
charlie is not actually aware were in a pandemic so don’t matter to her xx

Reactions: 10
Once lockdowns over I’m looking at getting lip filler, Charlie has shown me what my lips shouldn’t look like so thanks girl x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve never thought of that. duck me im never not washing new clothes ever again 😭🤢
A lot of people don't think about it don't worry. I just worked in a shop before and saw some awful dirty people try on clothes

Reactions: 2
Clearly split up don’t look back bs.!! Fingers crossed I want messy car slamming house damaging friends bleeping charlie back

Reactions: 2
Yet again Charlie ‘high above everyone else’ Hodder, thinks she’s above the lockdown and everyone else. 🙃

Reactions: 3
Why does it look like her sister isn’t wearing anything on her bottom half?
They both look so uncomfortable posing, it doesn’t suit them at all 😂 and Charlie is such a strange shape. She’s like square around her stomach/ribs area😂

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Taking bets on them getting back together!! I bet 3 weeks max and a planned pregnancy announcement a week or 2 later

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.