Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she worked at Saverz🤣 she hops from one job to the next. Still only manages a day or so though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How embarrassing is Charlie’s stories begging for colabs! Hun, if they wanted to work with you they would. You don’t see influencers having to actual beg for companies to want to work with them . 🤣

Hope she realises soon she’s had her 5 minutes, it’s time to get a real job. You’re not Molly Mae Charlie 🤣🤣
Wouldn’t surprise me if she tried to get onto I’m a celeb...she’d do anything for money and to be on telly again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she worked at Saverz🤣 she hops from one job to the next. Still only manages a day or so though
She probably only manages one shift and gets let off because she needs too many breaks. That’s why we’ve only ever seen her go to work like 3 times this year, it’s been her first day at a new job each time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they've probably split as Jane has out a picture saying she has harlow at the weekend as Charlie is working , I assume Brett would have her otherwise. Well he probably living back at his mommies.

Reactions: 5
I think they've probably split as Jane has out a picture saying she has harlow at the weekend as Charlie is working , I assume Brett would have her otherwise. Well he probably living back at his mommies.
If they have let’s all sing HALLELUJAH

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Charlie need an “agent”? She was on TV over a year ago and now makes a living scrounging from other people, hardly a celeb 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The so called ‘agent’ is following the highly suspicious hospital charity that Charlie was plugging the other week. That account has all of 26 followers too. Will literally promote anything that girl

Reactions: 7
So this “agent” thing hahaha 🤣 love that they have stole other people photos and then haven’t even posted about the one person they have on their books 🤣🤣 wonder if they’ll tell her to stop blocking everyone, must be thousands by now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F6AEF9B3-30BB-4DCB-A8CC-21683D14CF25.png

So after us recently talking about her going to “work” and asking if she had ever actually drove the corsa she posts this. Who thinks she’s just put them in the car and took the pic to make it look like she’s actually using it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.