Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely deleted, wonder for how long this time😂 See you in a few days Brett

Reactions: 2
nice to see jane has finally came back to insta🤣 wonder if she still sees harlow

Reactions: 4
Possibly a childcare bubble? I can't take my toddler to certain pregnancy appointments so whilst my partner is at work my mum has to look after her. Not that Charlie has much going on other then work one day a month.

Reactions: 3
Duh brett knows more about covid than everyone else and so he doesnt need to follow lockdown
To be fair lockdown isn’t as strict as the first lockdown grandparents can see their grandchildren if it’s for childcare it was a u-turn on it not long after the announcement also you can have bubbles with other households too (not too sure how because theirs so much loopholes in these rules)

Reactions: 1
To be fair lockdown isn’t as strict as the first lockdown grandparents can see their grandchildren if it’s for childcare it was a u-turn on it not long after the announcement also you can have bubbles with other households too (not too sure how because theirs so much loopholes in these rules)
Yeah but Charlie is this stay at home mum.who has to have days off at weekends because harlow.is such hard work. So why would the grandparents need to look after her lol

Her and vrett must be split up with the poses Charlie is pulling. Don't think she even drives that car she just takes photos with it and with the key.

Reactions: 6