Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see teen mom talk posted that Megan’s ex Tel liked Charlie’s photo 😂
That account full on makes out the whole cast from both shows are having a massive orgy with each other 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ The way it only appears and posts about who’s liked who’s pics

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HAs anyone seen the pic Charlie posted a couple of hours ago? Like I’m not being funny or anything, but she looks really rough and tired like In a kinda concerned way saying that newest pic looks alright but is taken from a distance

Reactions: 1
HAs anyone seen the pic Charlie posted a couple of hours ago? Like I’m not being funny or anything, but she looks really rough and tired like In a kinda concerned way saying that newest pic looks alright but is taken from a distance
It’s cos she’s got the lashes back on again

Reactions: 1
She’s not be able to have her break every 2 days, to weather spoons, because of lockdown. So she’s probably tired after looking after Harlow for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 7