Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re giving Donna what she wants by continuing to talk about her on here. She’s no longer really relevant as Charlotte has been dropped by mtv anyway. The show was about Charlotte not her attention hungry mother.
I wonder if we stopped mentioning her on here if she’d continue to make up lies or if she’d disappear (hoping for the latter). She’s absolutely desperate to be well known and doing it off the back of your daughter being a teen mum isn’t thr way to do it.

Reactions: 12
Well who do we think took the pics? No doubt it’s Brett, infecting all the innocents because they’re too selfish to stay home! Weren’t they all poorly just a couple of days ago as well??
They can be fined. If he is positive they should be reported to the police because although hes young and hes no bad symptoms for an elderly person or a person who's immune suppressed it could be a death sentence

Reactions: 8
Well it is lockdown, pretty sure it was last lockdown when they broke up last time. Charlie was adamant they would never, NEVER, get back together and then about a month or so later they were engaged 👀

Reactions: 9
Don Don's seems to have gotten better! Didnt she say she barely had use of her hands? And they are so weak she cant hold anything. Well here she is holding a cake bowl with one hand and helping one of the twins with the other. I get that her illness has good and bad days but she has clearly said she can barely use her hands then posts this

Attachments

Reactions: 6
think it’s so so lovely seeing charlotte making cupcakes with the twins! she seems to have grown up so much, got to respect her for that

Reactions: 13
Charlie giving Harlow those pasta and sauces from the packet. They have a lot of salt in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 bret taking pics of all the cracks in the house saying he would never buy a new build. I'm no structural engineer but it probably didn't help Charlie parking her car in the front of the house 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 48
they arent friends on Facebook now either but I did see Brett has Jane back on his Facebook again, hopefully they let her see H still
Who’s Jane?
I’m thinking being called out over possible, positive Covid case.
Avoid a fine.
Stage a break up.
???

Reactions: 3
Who’s Jane?
I’m thinking being called out over possible, positive Covid case.
Avoid a fine.
Stage a break up.
???
Possibly trying it but they are both posting and in the house together still so would still be able to fine them

Reactions: 1
Brett mate a few cracks isn’t the reason you don’t buy a new build I thought the guy was smart. It’s called house settling you bleeping tit. Plenty more reasons not to buy a new build (yes I own a new build) and a few cracks in the wall bloody hell
grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Defindtly.bretts fingers in that test ... excuse me her friends test.

Pretty sure those cracks probably appeared when a car crashed in to but then again I'm not brett Carter he knows more about covid and new builds than me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Defindtly.bretts fingers in that test ... excuse me her friends test.

Pretty sure those cracks probably appeared when a car crashed in to but then again I'm not brett Carter he knows more about covid and new builds than me
I’m starting to think maybe Charlie thought she was pregnant took a test and argued with Brett (her saying it’s positive and him saying it’s negative) and he started going on at her over how they can’t afford another baby yet or it’ll be too expensive and Charlie being Charlie is like “come on Brett, Harlow needs a brother or sister to play with. Come on, I can be more Beggy over things it’s not like we have mtv giving us promo anymore”

Reactions: 5