Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s what he means about being blessed with a week with his girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So that’s what he means about being blessed with a week with his girls?
Wouldn’t he have to isolate for two weeks since he lives with Charlie and Harlow?

Did anybody see this on Wednesday on Charlie’s Facebook 🥴 can’t seem to find it now tho 🥱
Looks like she’s worrying about her gousto deliveries they’re stopping non subscribers ordering due to lockdown

• Haha
Wow imagine being bothered who is spreading anything when the anti masker is about.

Just found this on Facebook, I hope Dondons isn’t trying to say this vile and disgusting thing was wrote on tattle cause I for one have never ever seen anyone post anything like this on here! And if I ever did come across it I would report it myself!!
If it wasn’t ever wrote on here I don’t no why she keeps posting things on SM with lies about what is being said on here...between the videos and what I’ve found on Facebook is just getting a little ridiculous now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just found this on Facebook, I hope Dondons isn’t trying to say this vile and disgusting thing was wrote on tattle cause I for one have never ever seen anyone post anything like this on here! And if I ever did come across it I would report it myself!!
If it wasn’t ever wrote on here I don’t no why she keeps posting things on SM with lies about what is being said on here...between the videos and what I’ve found on Facebook is just getting a little ridiculous now
Never ever been said

Reactions: 13
This is why I really dislike Donna, she constantly makes up lies about what’s on here so people will feel sorry for her. I think the only reason why she does it so much is because we called out Charlotte for being racist so she’s constantly trying to cover that up

Reactions: 20
This is why I really dislike Donna, she constantly makes up lies about what’s on here so people will feel sorry for her. I think the only reason why she does it so much is because we called out Charlotte for being racist so she’s constantly trying to cover that up
Going by whats been posted on previous threads etc Donna seems to make something out of nothing with reporting things to the paper etc. If all these things she says is being posted why not show the proof of it like the others do (Erin for example put one up last night about what was being messaged to her about her daughter). It seems Donna is just throwing things out on SM for attention for herself and Charlotte. The only things discussed on here are to do with what they are posting on SM 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What a load of 💩! Never once have I seen anything saying that Charlie or Harlow should be harmed. Don dons you’ve had your 2 minutes of fame. Stop spreading 💩 for the attention and get on with your life.

Reactions: 15
I think everyone actually thinks Harlow is adorable tbf I think if anyone had said anything awful like that on here. They've would've been jumped on and rightly so.

Reactions: 5
Why does a grown woman like Donna feel the need to attention seek and lie 😳. She’s an utter disgrace. I’d be so ashamed if she was my mum. Donna walkerdine is a liar!

Reactions: 22
I think everyone actually thinks Harlow is adorable tbf I think if anyone had said anything awful like that on here. They've would've been jumped on and rightly so.
the only thing mentioned about Harlow is the clothes Charlie puts her in but everyone has their own opinion on that. However not one person has said anything bad about Harlow, she is adorable as are all the babies on the show

Why does a grown woman like Donna feel the need to attention seek and lie 😳. She’s an utter disgrace. I’d be so ashamed if she was my mum. Donna walkerdine is a liar!

queue another video from Donna giving off about this now..however she is in the wrong with this and the majority of what she says on SM about tattler posts are incorrect!

Reactions: 5
Looks like Harlow has got a new Moncler coat!
Not loving that look, dare I say bring back the Victorian dresses 🙈

Reactions: 4
Looks like Harlow has got a new Moncler coat!
Not loving that look, dare I say bring back the Victorian dresses 🙈
She suits it I just don't think it fits her properly.

Hoenstly I don't know where Donna hesrs her stories. Member that story about she apparently died in a tesco car park? No body has ever said anything nasty like what shes making about and I'm pretty sure they would of been blocked or reported had anything been said. She should post screenshot to show whoever said it if it has been said

although how cute is hsrlow with her wee fringe now

Reactions: 8
It’s possible that vile stuff could have been said elsewhere? I know nothing like that has been said here, I for one would report anything like that!
On another note did Charlie really just ask if you can put car mats in the washer? 🤣🤣🤣

ETA just had a look on that group as I was confused why I couldn’t see the post I thought it was recent but noticed the date. Seems
They are talking about this site and I’m sorry Donna but you are a massive liar telling people that tit has been said here. Most topics discussed are taking the piss out of their ridiculous lifestyle choices and decisions with a few (sometimes over the top imho) personal comments but nothing like what she has said!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The only things I’ve seen about Charlie is her being a tit and us commenting on it. Table number at spoons, constantly asking for recommendations, telling people to die herself 🥴 my favourite is when she asked about Harlows ‘curls’ 😂 she seem to stop that when we mentioned it’s not at all curly though

• Haha
Reactions: 6