Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is donna on the same website we all are? where does she get this information from

Reactions: 9
Why does a grown woman like Donna feel the need to attention seek and lie 😳. She’s an utter disgrace. I’d be so ashamed if she was my mum. Donna walkerdine is a liar!
I have no problem with people on council estates I was brought up on one but Donna is literally a stereotype of a council estate mum with loads of kids she gives them a bad name the drama she brings making it more dramatic than what it is twisting lies so it looks like unicorn and rainbows come out of her families backsides she lives for drama she can’t be without the drama she is the one that brings trouble and drama like woman settle down and chill you’re like 50-60 years old you left school years ago you know you’re not on a playground 24/7

Reactions: 14
Just found this on Facebook, I hope Dondons isn’t trying to say this vile and disgusting thing was wrote on tattle cause I for one have never ever seen anyone post anything like this on here! And if I ever did come across it I would report it myself!!
If it wasn’t ever wrote on here I don’t no why she keeps posting things on SM with lies about what is being said on here...between the videos and what I’ve found on Facebook is just getting a little ridiculous now
Stupid cow that’s never been said excuse my language but god that women gets me so agitated

Reactions: 7
Charlie and harlows been out and bretts tested positive with covid 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Thought they have to isolate for 14 days since he lives with them?

Reactions: 13
Well who do we think took the pics? No doubt it’s Brett, infecting all the innocents because they’re too selfish to stay home! Weren’t they all poorly just a couple of days ago as well??

Reactions: 10
If bretts got Covid he won’t be thinking it’s anything bad as he’s been bleeping about with his car for days. Therefore Covid won’t affect anyone else badly in his head. The pair of them are thick posting on SM while he’s positive you’d think they would lay low

Reactions: 5
If bretts got Covid he won’t be thinking it’s anything bad as he’s been bleeping about with his car for days. Therefore Covid won’t affect anyone else badly in his head. The pair of them are thick posting on SM while he’s positive you’d think they would lay low
Probably see it as they’re young so it isn’t really gonna effect them so they don’t mind effecting someone’s nan or grandad and possibly make someone lose a loved one because come on “it’s just the government taking away people’s freedom wearing a mask” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Probably see it as they’re young so it isn’t really gonna effect them so they don’t mind effecting someone’s nan or grandad and possibly make someone lose a loved one because come on “it’s just the government taking away people’s freedom wearing a mask” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly.
I’m not gonna go on a rant as I’m sure people feel the same but these people are jokers

Reactions: 6
Donna has way too much time on her hands. I had so much sympathy for her and Charlotte when teen mum was on but since the show they’ve shown themselves for what they really are - attention seeking idiots!

Charlotte I can forgive because she’s young and doesn’t know any better, in years to come she’ll probably regret plastering her life over social media. But Donna is supposed to be the adult in this! She should be guiding Charlotte rather than creating drama... odd behaviour for a grown woman 🙄

Just found this on Facebook, I hope Dondons isn’t trying to say this vile and disgusting thing was wrote on tattle cause I for one have never ever seen anyone post anything like this on here! And if I ever did come across it I would report it myself!!
If it wasn’t ever wrote on here I don’t no why she keeps posting things on SM with lies about what is being said on here...between the videos and what I’ve found on Facebook is just getting a little ridiculous now
If there’s anything Donna should be making a video about its this! I’d like to see all the receipts of where people have ALLEGEDLY said these things. Donna has 1000000% made this up and it’s sickening. She’s close to dying and your spending your last days chatting tit? It’s not even funny to make up something like that. I say it all the time Charlotte and Donna are FULL OF LIESSS. Unless you can provide evidence of people saying these things shut your crackhead mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If there’s anything Donna should be making a video about its this! I’d like to see all the receipts of where people have ALLEGEDLY said these things. Donna has 1000000% made this up and it’s sickening. She’s close to dying and your spending your last days chatting tit? It’s not even funny to make up something like that. I say it all the time Charlotte and Donna are FULL OF LIESSS. Unless you can provide evidence of people saying these things shut your crackhead mouth
Cue the video announcing that she isn’t a crackhead and that everyone on here is calling her one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well who do we think took the pics? No doubt it’s Brett, infecting all the innocents because they’re too selfish to stay home! Weren’t they all poorly just a couple of days ago as well??
None of them should be leaving this house. This makes me so so mad. You’re so right about them being selfish. Twats

Reactions: 11
Cue the video announcing that she isn’t a crackhead and that everyone on here is calling her one 🙄
You forgot to mention she’ll probably mention that we’re accusing them of having corona and leaving the house too because come on many times does she get Charlotte and Charlie mixed up on here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually pretty sick Donna has made up a lie like that. Not a chance anything like that has ever been said here. If donna thinks thats an acceptable thing to lie about shes the sick one, definitely not any of us. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Cue the video announcing that she isn’t a crackhead and that everyone on here
is donna on the same website we all are? where does she get this information from
I’d love to know where she gets her info from aswell! Anytime she’s called out on her video posts she always says it was sent to Charlotte as a screen shot and they must have deleted it because of the video..but you can’t delete posts if they’ve been up for a certain length of time (which I think is only a few minutes so it’s not long!). Dondons is talking 💩

Charlie and harlows been out and bretts tested positive with covid 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Thought they have to isolate for 14 days since he lives with them?
Ugh these pair need to get a grip, can they not be reported for this? They are too stupid to realise that if he’s tested positive and is being an anti masker twit then if they go into shops etc they are going to pass covid onto vulnerable staff! This actually happened to my friend who has an underlying health condition so it really pisses me off when people who have covid or symptoms go into public places. Just because he isn’t experiencing the worst of it doesn’t mean if he gave it to someone else that they would be the same, everyone is different depending on their immune system etc

Last edited: