Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie really needs to be careful about giving peoples personal contact details out.. it’s a shame people have been scammed/ripped off but surely this isn’t the way to go about it from a legal point of view? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Charlie really needs to be careful about giving peoples personal contact details out.. it’s a shame people have been scammed/ripped off but surely this isn’t the way to go about it from a legal point of view? 🤷🏻‍♀️
i completely agree with you on this. I had taken screenshots and posted on here (with the telephone number scored out) but I deleted it with second thoughts. A lot of Charlie’s followers are young girls and can easily get caught up in this kind of thing! Has anyone else used this girl before?

Reactions: 3
i completely agree with you on this. I had taken screenshots and posted on here (with the telephone number scored out) but I deleted it with second thoughts. A lot of Charlie’s followers are young girls and can easily get caught up in this kind of thing! Has anyone else used this girl before?
I hope that no one has messaged the other lady, for all parties involved. I can see that Charlie deleted the screenshot with her telephone number but I doubt she will learn from her mistakes 🙄 It’s time for Charlie to grow up, she acts as if she’s still in high school half the time.

I hope that no one has messaged the other lady, for all parties involved. I can see that Charlie deleted the screenshot with her telephone number but I doubt she will learn from her mistakes 🙄 It’s time for Charlie to grow up, she acts as if she’s still in high school half the time.
Charlie posts things without a second thought of how it can turn out. Hopefully the girl who’s number she posted isn’t getting harassed because of it! Charlie could do with some more SM training as that’s a big issue. Fair enough screenshot the page etc but just not personal details it’s a step too far

Reactions: 5
disappointed what happened to charlottes live? there goes my plans

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlie posts things without a second thought of how it can turn out. Hopefully the girl who’s number she posted isn’t getting harassed because of it! Charlie could do with some more SM training as that’s a big issue. Fair enough screenshot the page etc but just not personal details it’s a step too far
The girl could of got her done for harassment 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Some people have no common sense sooner the brands stop using her the better

Reactions: 4
The girl could of got her done for harassment 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Some people have no common sense sooner the brands stop using her the better
she didn’t say what the issue is that she has with her, for all we know it could be something along the lines of the toy box issue for H 🤷🏼‍♀️

Harlow is a delightful little girl. I don’t think Charlie gets much guidance maybe from her family. They seem a bit chaotic

Reactions: 7
I’ve not been on here for ages but I’ve just come to laugh at Charlie and her chicken post. It’s is embarrassingly fake. I follow this other girl from ex on the beach and they’ve both posted the same picture of chicken they have supposedly cooked 🤣
What the actual hell 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve not been on here for ages but I’ve just come to laugh at Charlie and her chicken post. It’s is embarrassingly fake. I follow this other girl from ex on the beach and they’ve both posted the same picture of chicken they have supposedly cooked 🤣
I thought it was weird when she showed Harlow eating pasta bol and then that popped up I was like eh?

she didn’t say what the issue is that she has with her, for all we know it could be something along the lines of the toy box issue for H 🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely more too it if she’s blocked Charlie on everything probably having a strop she’s not getting any freebies off her and got abusive we’ve all seen to some length Charlie would go when someone messages her what she doesn’t want to hear

Reactions: 7
Definitely more too it if she’s blocked Charlie on everything probably having a strop she’s not getting any freebies off her and got abusive we’ve all seen to some length Charlie would go when someone messages her what she doesn’t want to hear
I tried looking the person up on insta but she seems to have deleted all her pages..maybe that’s the issue rather than Charlie thinking she’s been blocked. Also if Charlie responds to her fans in a nasty way constantly then god knows what she says in PM to these companies that give her freebies

Omg it is literally the exact same picture 😂 even to the little bit of sweetcorn at the end of the bone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried looking the person up on insta but she seems to have deleted all her pages..maybe that’s the issue rather than Charlie thinking she’s been blocked. Also if Charlie responds to her fans in a nasty way constantly then god knows what she says in PM to these companies that give her freebies
Wasn’t charlie claiming the girl has ripped loads of people off? I saw the girl post something about her being behind with orders because she had been in hospital and that someone else was running the WhatsApp account for the fakes she was selling, Charlie has had quite a few begged for freebies off them they probably didn’t want to send her more and Charlie has got angry because it means actually having to pay for something in her life 🙃

You know what is sad? That company obviously sent influencers the same pic to use and that is the best they could manage😅
Don't they say you eat with your eyes? Could have made a better go at presenting the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 8