Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be on the beg for free car insurance next “best places for cheap car insurance without a black box”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will be on the beg for free car insurance next “best places for cheap car insurance without a black box”
"anyone know where I can get some eyelashes for my headlights and a powered by lip filler sticker for my bumper?"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’ll be asking where to get a decent car next week on finance. The advisories on her corsa are awful!

Can someone send me her address I completely missed it would like to send poor Harlow some watermelon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else see Brett's story of Harlow in the pram ? She was struggling to sit and look around . Why does Charlie insist on buying crappy baby prams..she just needs a forward facing stroller , kid must be bored to death.

Can someone send me her address I completely missed it would like to send poor Harlow some watermelon
And me please lol

Reactions: 4
No matter which reg ending it was, the one SORN or the untaxed one... wasn’t she asking for someone to sit with her so she could drive it a few days ago?

Reactions: 1
How long we giving it until she’s written the car off? Or got a speeding ticket and lost her licence? Place your bets now.

Reactions: 9
How long we giving it until she’s written the car off? Or got a speeding ticket and lost her licence? Place your bets now.
There's no way she's done more than 20 lessons before taking that test. How on earth did she pass when the last time she drove she crashed into a house.
I mean I don't drive but when I was doing my lessons the worse I did was stall the car.

Chrost everybody avoid the road at all costs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's no way she's done more than 20 lessons before taking that test. How on earth did she pass when the last time she drove she crashed into a house.
I mean I don't drive but when I was doing my lessons the worse I did was stall the car.

Chrost everybody avoid the road at all costs
I know most instructors by me have had to limit the days they work to two days a week and they even saying they’re providing lessons fortnightly so all their students can have lessons if they are working the same in Doncaster then she’ll not have had 20 lessons