Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And maybe the derpy photo of herself is just to try and throw us off! 😱 😂
Haa us tattlers are usually correct but I regret to inform you that on the occasion no. I have been around since the early hinch days but don’t feel I can comment as I stupidly made my username to alike to my insta etc. I’m free to speak now :giggle:

google images threw me a belter with that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haa us tattlers are usually correct but I regret to inform you that on the occasion no. I have been around since the early hinch days but don’t feel I can comment as I stupidly made my username to alike to my insta etc. I’m free to speak now :giggle:

google images threw me a belter with that photo.
I got this , to be this guy seems much nicer ?! Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, I've only just seen charlie's recent story. I'm not normally one to comment on appearances (because I'm no Angelina Jolie myself!) but those lips! The top lip actually looks like it might explode soon. Somebody close to her needs to tell her to stop!!! And the person who is doing the treatment wants their job taken off them. Horrendous.
The place where she gets her lips done also do that weird face contouring treatment where they really define your jaw. Also their website on their insta page doesn't work either which seems a bit dodgy.

Watch out! OfFiCiAl Br3Tt wants nightclubs back open....watch this space, I’ll bet they run and do it considering how famous he is and that 🤣
Seriously tho Doncaster needs to have a public warning about him with him not being a believer, probs goes round licking stuff to prove a point

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To say she “likes cleaning” harlows socks are always minging from the floor 😫🤮

Reactions: 2
I really wanna send a load of crappy food for then to pay for lol

Well at least people know where to send the social too 🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wanna send a load of crappy food for then to pay for lol

Well at least people know where to send the social too 🤷🤷
You should order a Chinese with pretty much everything from the menu and get it delivered to theirs 🤣 - don’t forget to add a pizza on there for Brett.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guessing she’s gunno celebrate with a spoons for lunch, and a spag Bol for dinner 🙄

no way in this gods given earth should Harlow be in that car with her driving skills crashing into houses drunk and off her head on balloons though.
bleeping hell as if she's passed, I'm genuinely shocked. Thank god I live nowhere near Doncaster. I'd be scared to get in my car if I did knowing she's on the road 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guessing she’s gunno celebrate with a spoons for lunch, and a spag Bol for dinner 🙄

no way in this gods given earth should Harlow be in that car with her driving skills crashing into houses drunk and off her head on balloons though.
I would say stay off the road but she also drives into houses so none of us are safe anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shocked. That is actually scary that she will be able to drive. Never mind a lockdown cos of corona! A national lockdown needed cos chodders been let loose!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14