Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just catching up on the last thread and I read a comment about an apparent rumour of Donna dying in an Iceland car park? I really should not laugh but I am howling.. who said this and when did this happen? I have obviously missed so much!!
Iceland car park?! 😂
Tbf she looks like a typical iceland bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she posted a pic of Brett to prove he's still there ha ha. I don't see the resemblance in that picture above , to use Brett's own words "look at the state of that "

Reactions: 5
Oh she posted a pic of Brett to prove he's still there ha ha. I don't see the resemblance in that picture above , to use Brett's own words "look at the state of that "
She definitely reads here, trying to prove a point they’re still together 😂

Reactions: 4
I just showed my boyfriend charlies latest story and asked what he thought. "Are those lips meant to look good? I can't figure out whats worse, the lips or the lashes"
She needs to stop with the filler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just showed my boyfriend charlies latest story and asked what he thought. "Are those lips meant to look good? I can't figure out whats worse, the lips or the lashes"
She needs to stop with the filler 😂
Has she had them done again top ones looks like its going to explode

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, I've only just seen charlie's recent story. I'm not normally one to comment on appearances (because I'm no Angelina Jolie myself!) but those lips! The top lip actually looks like it might explode soon. Somebody close to her needs to tell her to stop!!! And the person who is doing the treatment wants their job taken off them. Horrendous.

I showed it to my hubby and he said she looked like a depressed cross dresser. She could crack a smile..every pictures the same but with different tacky clothes. Her lips looks awful but hey ho let her blow her lips up , don't think she one to listen to advice. Can you imagine her selling stuff in savers too ? As if I'd buy beauty products from you love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think they have all learned their lesson now, alls quiet on the Y&PUK front 😜

• Sad