Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this will attach correctly. Never added images before!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was being her usual mouthy self to get into that kind of bother with someone! Shouldn’t have happened at all but she is in the middle of all dramas!

Reactions: 9
Her comment about her parents been teachers ect!. Its doesnt matter what your are parents are, you stil could be the duck up of the family

Reactions: 20
Wtf. How long til Charlie accuses Brett or Oli of shooting at her mates car :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Charlie needs to be careful too. If it was targeted, they might try something else. And Charlie car hops around to follow Brett it seems. She could be putting herself in even more drama than usual

Reactions: 4
Tragic.. my sister is single and I wouldn’t dreammmmm of putting something like that on my stories 😳😳😳 SO WEIRD

Reactions: 10
So this is why I couldn’t sleep until 1am thanks to police helicopters😂 I like how she’s acting innocent when she’s a witch who constantly runs her mouth
God she's gobby isn't she, you can imagine what she'd be like with a drink in her. Who put 50p in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but Huggins is a total wrongen and I’m not even shocked someone’s shot her car... she might act all hard and carefree antagonising people but finally she has done it to the wrong person.. hopefully a wake up call for these “hard nut chavs”

Reactions: 14
What did that girl do/say who had her car shot, can anyone briefly explain save me trying to go back and find the info?? :D

I actually feel kind of sorry for Oli. Butlins was only around for 1 night and still gets mentioned now. It’s gonna be a long time before he can move on and be forgotten about. All for getting in a relationship with car crash chodder

• Haha
Huggins on the TMG page saying why write about me im not on teen mum 🤣🤣 she might as bloody well be the amount she sticks her oar in. Sorry but if
Your getting shot at in Doncaster you must have done something probably mouthed off to the wrong person ffs. Also hasn’t it been reported so basically anyone can talk about it. You’d think the kid would want coverage trying to find out who did it 🤔 🤔🤔

I actually feel kind of sorry for Oli. Butlins was only around for 1 night and still gets mentioned now. It’s gonna be a long time before he can move on and be forgotten about. All for getting in a relationship with car crash chodder
Nah duck him he knew what he was getting into going along with the relationship that was speeding along. He knew what she was posting would be digging at Brett but he went along with it cause he thinks he’s amazing 🤩 That is called learning a lesson. They only get mentioned here anyway I’m sure they’ll get over it. Plus butlins came on here trying to be clever so he didn’t help himself. Little boys, what can you do? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Huggins on the TMG page saying why write about me im not on teen mum 🤣🤣 she might as bloody well be the amount she sticks her oar in. Sorry but if
Your getting shot at in Doncaster you must have done something probably mouthed off to the wrong person ffs. Also hasn’t it been reported so basically anyone can talk about it. You’d think the kid would want coverage trying to find out who did it 🤔 🤔🤔

Nah duck him he knew what he was getting into going along with the relationship that was speeding along. He knew what she was posting would be digging at Brett but he went along with it cause he thinks he’s amazing 🤩 That is called learning a lesson. They only get mentioned here anyway I’m sure they’ll get over it. Plus butlins came on here trying to be clever so he didn’t help himself. Little boys, what can you do? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ollie was loving the attention just as much as Charlie

I would really like another series of this absolute car crash 😂 I think they’re even too much for MTV

next week these will be on choddz bins xx
“Anybody know anyone who can paint my bins? Might ask bongoooo”

Oh wait is it to early too celebrate the fact chodzzz won’t be moving to Portsmouth?? Asking for a friend of a friends goldfish xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still makes me laugh they had 1 series and have more threads than the actual teen mom girls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.