Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHYYYY do these people keep sending that page the gossip and then moan about it ?🤣🤣🤣was only a couple weeks ago they made private accounts for a private life 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So for everyone not following TMG , she's posted a video of Oliver lying in a bed, some guy is filming it saying look at this guy in here , with you, my son ... cut to a girl holding a baby screaming get out repeatedly at the guy filming. Oliver is just rolling over looking sheepish in the bed. Then there's a screen shot of some bloke messaging Charlie about Oliver saying he caught the two of them.

Somewhere to stay whens back from work
Seen someone call this 'hobosexual' the other day, think it was on a teen mom post about Dylan , someone replied asking if it meant he sleeps with tramps and it really made me laugh so thought it would share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is embarrassing :ROFLMAO: I genuinely hope Charlie and Oli realise this is ridiculous and this time it's over for good. There should not be this much stress in a relationship ever, let alone when you've only been together 5 mins!

Reactions: 10
This is embarrassing :ROFLMAO: I genuinely hope Charlie and Oli realise this is ridiculous and this time it's over for good. There should not be this much stress in a relationship ever, let alone when you've only been together 5 mins!
Bu bu but she’s known him for a long time🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuinely goes from bad to worse with these two. How embarrassing, meant to both be “grown ups”

Reactions: 3
They will be back together by the end of the night. They are turning into a laughing stock. What’s hilarious is Charlie’s ‘fans’ saying they are couple goals etc, these girls clearly set the bar high 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
63106DC8-50B0-4F94-BEE3-4BFF11BC8CD1.jpeg
Charlies friends saying he slept with charlie in the morning and then blocked her

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This tit normally plays out when I've gone to bed so I miss the fun, thank the lord for once it's come out when I'm around to sip it whilst the tea still warm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brett crying over Charlie speaking to his exs and now he's crawling up Oliver's asshole... my g 🙄 okaaaay hun. Absolute bunch of plebs this lot. Poor Harlow stuck in between it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.