Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called baby number 2 for Laura and Morgan bot long ago, they was buying a bugaboo donkey due on a pram selling page

Reactions: 28
Called baby number 2 for Laura and Morgan bot long ago, they was buying a bugaboo donkey due on a pram selling page
I remember then saying on the show at the end they’ll wait a year then try again! Wonder
If They fell pregnant quicker this time? FairPlay to them both. They have bath seemed to knuckle down and focus on them instead of rising to the drama

How Charlie hasn’t a fine from breaking lockdown rules yet is beyond me or will she say “support bubble”🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember then saying on the show at the end they’ll wait a year then try again! Wonder
If They fell pregnant quicker this time? FairPlay to them both. They have bath seemed to knuckle down and focus on them instead of rising to the drama

How Charlie hasn’t a fine from breaking lockdown rules yet is beyond me or will she say “support bubble”🤣🤣
It wouldn’t surprise me if she has been fined several times and just kept that quiet

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it funny that the person who shall not be named “cannon” announced laura and morgans announcement on their stories yet you have to be friends with them to see it so what is she their friend or crazed stalker friend?! Seeing as Morgan wanted a private life, you would of thought she would of deleted all the people who aren’t really friends.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it funny that the person who shall not be named “cannon” announced laura and morgans announcement on their stories yet you have to be friends with them to see it so what is she their friend or crazed stalker friend?! Seeing as Morgan wanted a private life, you would of thought she would of deleted all the people who aren’t really friends.
I was thinking this when I first seen it I remembered that inbox Morgan sent out to people and that very aggressive post she did on Facebook over it’s been 18 months since the show and people being “obsessed”

😂 just wanted to say also I love these nicknames we give people first Meth now Cannon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking this when I first seen it I remembered that inbox Morgan sent out to people and that very aggressive post she did on Facebook over it’s been 18 months since the show and people being “obsessed”

😂 just wanted to say also I love these nicknames we give people first Meth now Cannon
I’m proud of my made up name for Cannon 😂✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I wish this tit would stop its baffling my head like Inception 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought they said donna’s “D” necklace was from her gran or something?

Also wonder if Laura and Morgan’s new baby will have the same biological dad as Kingsley

Reactions: 4
I thought they said donna’s “D” necklace was from her gran or something?

Also wonder if Laura and Morgan’s new baby will have the same biological dad as Kingsley
Quick scroll down their Facebook messages to find the same guy as before

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quick scroll down their Facebook messages to find the same guy as before
Let's break covid lockdown to meet a random off Facebook to get him to shoot his juice in a cup greattttt parents
Wonder if its going be called Morgan as she needs to be the the one in charge and Kingsley middle mane is Morgan isn't it

And Charlotte always said that the d came from her nan tahts why Donna wears it all the time so which ones true? Its probably an argos special so chavvy but if it aint real gold its done well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Small accounts, are not allowed to be spoken about. Lots of smaller accounts repeat what tattlers post as it's a good way to grow your account. It gets messy with so many small accounts looking for attention. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Don’t hate... I love TMG. People were complaining that TMT didn’t give tattle credit for content. TMG does and posts alllllllll the tea ☕ I’m all for that page ☺

Don’t hate... I love TMG. People were complaining that TMT didn’t give tattle credit for content. TMG does and posts alllllllll the tea ☕ I’m all for that page ☺
You're probably the only one on here that is🤣 we learned all too quick that she is a lil snake

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.